• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

NOS new old stock Fli back spoke-ettes Has cool MUSCLE BIKE SCREAMER BICYCLE CARD.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Hello I have NOS new old stock Fli back spoke-ettes .Im selling these for 15.00 each bag shipped to your door .Or 2 BAGS FOR $20.00 SHIPPED !!! :D I have 10 bags available .. These go on the spokes of your vintage bike & look very cool.The bike on the header card looks very much like a Sears Screamer bike .There are over 250 pieces in this bag !! There should be enough here to do most sets of wheels .Payment of Postal Money orders or Paypal only .. Thank you ..

.Or Ill make a custom bag all one color !!!
With at least 260 pieces . This is about the same as the muli colored bag has for pieces
for $35.00 shipped .. Please specify the color you would like.

I will start off making a bag with one of each color Available to see if there is a demand for single color Bags.
Green
Pink
White with a blue stripe
Orange

DSC05339_zps41747863.jpg

DSC05345_zpsc48a8f7b.jpg

DSC05344_zps41e0d56e.jpg

Latest posts

Back