NoHo, Mass Ride-The aftermath Begins on Page 7! Lots of Pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Northampton, Mass Ride...Let's Discuss

BUMP

A brief update on Miss Fit; replaced the coil over shock with a piece of steel stock – she now has a rigid frame.

She would have been this weekend’s ride!

Before
MissFit002.jpg

After
MissFit001.jpg

We now return to our regularly scheduled thread. :wink:

Highship, if you have bad luck with weather and the kid is only 3, reschedule for Sunday ,
ride with us Sat.! And Jose just drop that bike off in town before you leave the area...
we'll take care of it :wink: .
For those who can and what to ,show up early to the trail and do some miles before
returning to Bishop's by 4:00. Weather looks good from down here .
It's gonna be a fun ride and good time...CYA....Stevil
Wake up early,Drink your coffee black,Tighten your nuts,Screw it,Let's Ride!!

I'd love to be there by noon but one of my buds and wife just bought their first home and I got to help for a few hrs in the AM to load the heavy crap and move. Prob wont be on the road till 1:30 or 2? Should stroll in around 4:15. I do want to do some type of ride for a couple hrs though

...I'll ride with you Brian. As far as you want.

I want to ride as well.

We need a firm time and place to meet and then proceed to the ride point or just ride.

Anyone want to take the lead and make the decision?

4 pm at Bishops sounds cool, but as always waiting for everyone to show may take time. lets make a plan and STICKIT, err I mean stick too it!

Joe

Is Bishops near the tunnel bar? This is gonna be so awsome. Its been like 3 years since we got the north east gang together. Cant wait to rip it up

yes, Bishops is across the street from Tunnel Bar, and it's looking like 4 pm is the meet time. right?

Bri, the address I gave you should put you right there at Tunnel Bar, Bishops, and the parking lot.

Northampton, Mass Ride...Let's Discuss

Actually Brian, it hasn't been three years since the new england crowd gathered, just 3 years since you dragged your butt out with us.

4:00 at The Outlook, or whatever that bar is, sounds good. We can ride, eat, and drink as needed.

Joe, bring that piece for the muscleman hub I need. And do you still want a couple bottles of jd?

Dan,
Thanks for the reminder on the Musselman hub.

Yes, still have a hankerin' for the Jack. 2 please!

Bishops lounge 3rd floor balcony. We can park in the lot and have our afterhours party their!

Danimal said:
Actually Brian, it hasn't been three years since the new england crowd gathered, just 3 years since you dragged your butt out with us.

4:00 at The Outlook, or whatever that bar is, sounds good. We can ride, eat, and drink as needed.

Joe, bring that piece for the muscleman hub I need. And do you still want a couple bottles of jd?

Aaah, I messed up my own joke. booo

I meant to say Overlook, as in Overlook Hotel from the Shining. Oh well, I need sleep.

Man I'm bummed I won't be able to go. You guys should check out Ye Ol Watering Hole (bar and beer can museum). Not your usually sort of place but still a cool place for a couple of pops. I was born and raised here and have a lot of love for the local establishments so it would be cool to take some of you to the places off of the map. Any plans for another ride this summer? Would any and everyone be up for another?

Adam, I'm sure we would be willing to do another as long as a large enough group can agree on a date.

I wanna see the beer can bar!

I guess by the track record we should start planning now :D

You can google ye ol watering hole for an address it's only a 3 min. ride from the tunnel bar. You guys should also check out packards, fitzywills, northampton brewery, toasted owl, the deck, and... oh there is a lot of cool places. all of them are within a stones throw, actually the deck and the brewery are both right on the bike path. If you guys are interested and can't find addresses or whatever let me know and I'll get you there.

Sorry guys! My wife just "informed" me that we are going to Maine this weekend. I'm bummed, or whipped, same thing. :oops:

highship said:
I guess by the track record we should start planning now :D

You can google ye ol watering hole for an address it's only a 3 min. ride from the tunnel bar. You guys should also check out packards, fitzywills, northampton brewery, toasted owl, the deck, and... oh there is a lot of cool places. all of them are within a stones throw, actually the deck and the brewery are both right on the bike path. If you guys are interested and can't find addresses or whatever let me know and I'll get you there.

+1!
How about if we plan on one for July – so that we can ride in August!

All joking aside, it would be cool to have several rides this summer. After a second Northhampton ride, we can follow-up with a Hampton Beach ride on the Boardwalk – we could meet-up at the Band Shell and relax in any outdoor café. A day spent riding at the beach! :)

Re: Northampton, Mass Ride...JUNE 9th! BE THERE!

for as long as I've been going to NoHo (ugh, like 20 years), I've wanted to stop in that Beer Can Museum bar. Looks really divey (dig it)

Danimal said:
I would be up for a Hampton beach (nh) ride!!!
Cool, how about the second Sunday in July, the 8th at 10AM – meet-up at the Band Shell.

We can develop the itinerary in an upcoming thread for the ride.

Stevil said:
And Jose just drop that bike off in town before you leave the area...
we'll take care of it :wink: .
OK :!: :wink:

Have a good time this weekend Stevil! :)

KOTA said:
Jose, I LOVE that bike! I think you should name it "Eclectic Majestic". Looks down right BULLY-ish.
I love it too and so does the mechanic at the local bike shop!

I’m planning on building another – just for the fun of it! :D

Peace Larry

Guys, I wish it were not true but due to our little leagues political machine and their weather predicting debauchery our scheduled playoff game from last night was postponed until Saturday. While I would have missed a game anyway it pushed my son potential last pitching start off until Saturday. I just can't miss what might be his final game of little league as a pitcher.

Ian, If there is anyway to get the Twin frame and my adult liquid refreshment from Dan, I will make my way down to your place and pick it up.

Sorry about the last minute bail. There will be more rides!

Joe

Latest posts

Back