NoHo, Mass Ride-The aftermath Begins on Page 7! Lots of Pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Northampton, Mass Ride...Let's Discuss

I might be available too the 9th!!! I'll check tonight.

I can grab some booze for you too Joe. No worry there.

oh boy, it's looking like we might finally have a night cruise. woot.

Where's KOTA!?

He should chime in!

ya he should. you guys want to ride some of the bike trail?

FO SHIZZLE......I need to tell the Mrs I'm booked that night. Burgers and beverages......rollin out my 9footer ladies. WATCH OUT 8)

aw ya! now the night is shapin up. It's like an RRB East Coast reunion.

where's Larry?

YEAH BABY!

I would go for a ride on the trail!

I hope to have my Build Off bike done by then, but we shall see. Might stick with a proven ride so I don't have to deal with breakdowns.

It's a long weekend, from work, for my wife. If we don't go anywhere, I'll be there....Don't have a Rat bike to ride. So I'll be the one on something SHINNY!

I’m in!

Meet-up place and Time?

:?: :arrow: The night’s date – “Miss Fit” :!:
MissFit002.jpg

Looking forward – peace guys!

Jose, I LOVE that bike! I think you should name it "Eclectic Majestic". Looks down right BULLY-ish.
Okay wife said I'm free to go. So, if everyone would like I could make reservations at a restaurant and also plan a ride on the bike path. Just need to know how many are planning on going. As far as the ride, let me know how many miles (5 mi. round trip, 10 mi. round trip.) and if you'd like it to be in a busy area or a more scenic area, I know this bike path very well. The trail is relatively flat, I used to do it on a single speed. I could map out what would be the best ride for all.
If Joe brings his build off bike, I won't be the only one with shinny paint. :lol:

We will have to see how quickly I can get it done. There is still one part I do not have, well actually two, but only one is necessary to ride it and that is a seat. I could always just borrow one off a different bike temporarily!!! 8) :shock:

Joe

Hey all, ride coming together.I would like to put in some trail miles,Larry,please post a map
or explain conditions. I'll keep the long bikes home as those city sidewalks are,well sidewalk size :)
Afternoon start ,ride into the evening ,whatever. .....Stevil

I'm leaning more towards an evening start, but if you guys want to start in the afternoon, I'll call someone's cell and catch up to you wherever you are.

ajr_map_lg.jpg

The parts I highlighted in RED, would begin in Northampton. Riding south towards Easthampton for about 2 miles. This section has two bike path bridges. Because they go over main roads they have a gradual slope (the only hills involved). Then the path splits, to Easthampton or the Ox Bow, Rte. 5, in Northampton. Round trip is maybe 9 miles....It's a nice smooth ride. Just have to figure a time. Some guys maybe driving a little distance.
REMEMBER in downtown Northampton we can NOT ride on the sidewalk. They will "fine" you!

Thanks ,Larry. Looks great,I'm up for that trail run ,bev ,meal ,bev, ride around town
on city streets and bev.Oh ,need to scare locals once during the day.

Looks good Larry. I'm down for that ride too.

Northampton, Mass Ride...Let's Discuss

Not sure what time I'll get there but I have phone numbers and can give you a call when we show up.

Joe you better make it. I'll have stuff for you.

Latest posts

Back