NoHo Mass Ride! June 14th! BE THERE!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Another edit:

I'll put out an official time and day so we can discuss.

Saturday June 14th at 4:00. Meet in the usual parking lot across from the tunnel bar.

Last edited:
We could use either of those two Saturday’s for the first NoHo Saturday Nightlife Ride – if that’s OK with you, Dan.

Of those dates I'm good for June 7th...Stevil

June 7th please :thumbsup:

I need to have a definite date, time and meet-up for a Saturday ride. Any idea of when that’ll be forthcoming?

Okay,Dan ,I'll ride away from a Life Time Achievement Award,Meet and Greet,
Presidentail visit to ride with You...June 14th...I'm in. Standard start time,and
location 5 ish Bishop's Lounge parking lot....Stevil

Cool! :) See you guys on the 14th!

I will need to be a game time decision foor a ride on the 14th, but don't let that stop you. Tournament schedule won't be available until a week before so I won't know. It is down in New Haven so I know I will be on the road and maybe late to the party!! ha ha

Just an update.

Not mandatory, but there is an optional vintage clothing theme to this ride. I'll be going as a 70's hipster...or something like that. At least one other rider will be going vintage as well...80's perhaps?

Just an update.

Not mandatory, but there is an optional vintage clothing theme to this ride. I'll be going as a 70's hipster...or something like that. At least one other rider will be going vintage as well...80's perhaps?
.... if I hadnt used my awesome 80's faux Zebra bell bottoms for the seat cover and grips on my last bike i could have come as David Lee Roth or Joan Jett or just a desperate attempt at pretending I was 20 again :)

60’s baby – Chuck Taylor Converse All-Stars high-tops in black, a contemporary Muscle Bike and Granny Glasses w/tie-dyed “T” shirt!!!

Just like the good-'ol days!!!

SchwinnMantaRay5-14-140022_zpsf2394366.jpg

:D

BTW "Chucky T's" cost $7.25 a pair when I was a kid back in the 60's

Last edited:
Btw, Matt can't go. He has a Mtn bike Fest weekend that date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back