No Use for a Name...back at it again

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thx man! I'm gonna run it bare metal with a LIGHT coat of a (experimental:) homemade epoxy gunmetal with flat clear to keep it from rusting I did he rims this color to tie in w the shell casings and the bell. As for the tires, I'm only doing a whitewall on the rear...not sure why tho-makes no sense to me lol

UnDerzon3 said:
awesome, just awesome...
Thx man! 8)

I got the kickstand mounted up last night...
photo-148.jpg

Best use of a rachet award!!!

Sweet ratchet stand!!!! I like it alot!!! 8) :mrgreen:

I got to see this bike at the Eden,NC bike show last weekend and the pictures don't do it justice. Jgoodwill is one of the most creative builders on this forum and that is saying a lot.
I can't wait to see how the final product evolves.

Skipton said:
You make Being Cool look easy 8)

Everything about this bike is Killer..Great Job!
Lol I try :mrgreen: much thx man!

menzorro said:
I got to see this bike at the Eden,NC bike show last weekend and the pictures don't do it justice. Jgoodwill is one of the most creative builders on this forum and that is saying a lot.
I can't wait to see how the final product evolves.
wow-thx man...that's a HUGE compliment, though I'd never give myself even half that much credit. Had a great time in Eden, and definitely lookin' forward to doing it again soon! I've got a couple of ideas, so the ol girl might get a new butt by the next meet lol

Only word that comes to mind is, SICK. Great frame work and color combos.

That tank is over the top!!!! 8) :mrgreen:

Thx again guys-I'm really diggin this thing now, glad i didnt scrap it.I think I'm gonna relocate the brake to the bottom tube-the 8 ball will still be almost in the side pocket 8) , but the lever will be more vertical. All that is left is to finish up the metal work and it should be good to go.

That gold is killer looking on those rims with that bare metal finish! The ammo casings are really a great idea too! At the beginning of this build I was a little skeptical of how the backbone being higher than the bars would look, but it turned out really nice.

That kickstand looks similar to one my brother came up with about 2 years back. Heres the pic!
1010-1.jpg

It is what it is ;)

We have actually tossed about the idea of a build off. He said he was going to talk to his partner about it. I'm guessing that is you?

We are talking about doing a rat build off. Full custom build everything with a briggs and stratton 5hp motor for a mini bike build off. Seems like rat bikes are more on the creative style of things and not bolt on. It will be judged somehow and the bikes would really BOTH be considered winners because they would both be auctioned off and ours would benefit my mission and what I want to do for the rest of my life in Madagascar, Africa with starting an orphanage and mission work out there. Yall could choose a charity as well or do whatever yall want with it. It would be great exposure for both parties involved and help the businesses pick up a bit. It would take place over quite some time because I am still doing lots of training and schooling to get ready for this and I know yall have srm paintwerks. We also build bikes and sell them to help the mission out.

I told him if he is serious about it to get back with us. More details could be worked out.

I'd de like to do it if I can find the time and $$$. I'm not sure if I'm the partner or not...Corey and his bro own Swift Bros. Classic Trucks, and SRM is my baby-so he might've be talkin about his bro rather than me. Sounds like a good time either way. If it happens, and I'm involved, I'd be down to donate it to your cause...sounds worthy to me. Maybe we'll just do a 3 way buildoff :wink:

Latest posts

Back