No Use for a Name...back at it again

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: No Use for a Name...

gcrank1 said:
Ohhhhh........wouldnt you know, those are the grips I 'need' for my Pubman...... :wink:
Haha a perfect fit! These things are SUPER comfortable. One of my friends does them for $50 per set for the real stuff-125 per seat and 150 for the combo. He has to lace them onto the bars, so you'd have ship to and from 28676. Let me know if you're interested...

Today's progress...got the forks somewhat sorted out...still have some adjustments to make tho
photo-112.jpg

Looks cool !Does it work like a springer? 8) :mrgreen:

Yup, just like a springer! I had to stiffen the springs quite a bit so that it wasn't so soft. the extra leverage made it way squishy(the weight of the forks were compressing it almost halfway) so I welded in spacers to compress them. I'd like to move the wheel back closer to the shocks, but it won't allow me to tuck the headlight as low as I want it. I'm not gonna bag it, but I am gonna pin the tops of the shocks so that it'll lay frame when it's parked 8)

Looking good! Ilike the low stance and the hump in the back bone! 8) :mrgreen:

Thats DOPE!!! 8) :mrgreen:

Twin bar is unreal. This ones going to be rude 8)

wow i have been away too long. this is sick love the lines and that fork is sweet. i think it will steer just fine

Dont scrap it thats a helluva nice start 8) :mrgreen:

Awwww, but it was going so well! Frame design change maybe? I had the same thing happen to me on my current bmx/racer/bobber-thingy build, went through 4 COMPLETE design changes in under 6 hours :roll: sometimes its nice to breath in a nice fresh idea :wink:

Sometimes you have to walk away for awhile. Don't scrap it. It'll be a cool bike someday. The bikes you've done so far have been Awesome! Keep it goin! :D

Latest posts

Back