No room in the garage.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine are parked right in my livingroom. This is also where I do most of the work on them, except for painting and greasy stuff.
77f467ac914b7a7e2ad396bd8ff2df42.jpg
Please disregard the giant pink piggybank, it is of no importance to this thread.

Mine are parked right in my livingroom. This is also where I do most of the work on them, except for painting and greasy stuff.
77f467ac914b7a7e2ad396bd8ff2df42.jpg
Please disregard the giant pink piggybank, it is of no importance to this thread.
We all keep our bike funds in pink piggys. Nothing to be ashamed of haha.

Is the one on the left a Phat?

We all keep our bike funds in pink piggys. Nothing to be ashamed of haha.

Is the one on the left a Phat?

Left one is an electra cruiser lux 3i. This pic is a few weeks old. I've since replaced the stem, because the classic stem looks way too thin with those apes. I'll post some more pictures over the weekend if all my ordered parts arrive:)

got them scattered in garage, in the shed and storage unit as well... but there are currently a few residing in the house at moment much to the gf's disgust but two of them are ones that she rides ;) In the back room we have the 2x MTB's and Malvern Star Skidstar and in the front room (what we call the 'Red Room') are the two cruisers that we regularly ride.

unnamed (1).jpg

unnamed.jpg

You might be able to work out why we call it the 'Red Room'...!

IMG_0660.JPG
I moved all the bikes around to make some space useable for the rest of the family. This thread came to mind, as I posted a picture a little while ago. There are two more bikes in the master and two in the kids room, as well as maybe 10 more frames/parts lingering outside. I'm just lucky I found a woman who accepts my obsession :D

View attachment 44158 I moved all the bikes around to make some space useable for the rest of the family. This thread came to mind, as I posted a picture a little while ago. There are two more bikes in the master and two in the kids room, as well as maybe 10 more frames/parts lingering outside. I'm just lucky I found a woman who accepts my obsession :D
:eek: You win!

When I lived up in South Carolina...I had a big yard, I wasn't into bikes then...but fixing up , restoring cars, had about 6 cars in the yard....all of my woodworking stuff out back set up on a 20' long table so I could lay out big projects. Two boats under construction in the house, one in the LR...one in the side step down room...Ha...those were the days. And, of course, I was single. In looking back, that was after a twenty year marriage..and ironically those years were the best years ever... :happy:
Now, in Florida with a super girlfriend who is slowly becoming a bike widow...lol. But, she gets it. Bikes in the house...no go...But, luckily there are two sheds on the property, and a long covered carport, which I basically took over with bikes tires, rims, parts, etc.....Life is good.
:thumbsup:
franco
bew.jpg

No more bikes for me*. I'm content with what I've got, but that's probably because my garage and 2 storage sheds, are filled to capacity. Bikes aren't allowed in the house (my choice).

*famous last words.

No more bikes for me*. I'm content with what I've got, but that's probably because my garage and 2 storage sheds, are filled to capacity. Bikes aren't allowed in the house (my choice).

*famous last words.

Your Choice is you choose to Obey!

It was never even a topic that came up for discussion in this household. It was just assumed. Therefore I have the luxury of saying it was my choice.;)

I was just hoping that you would come up with something clever like you usually do , it took all day , but nothing clever ? O-well hope you have a good day .:D

I was just hoping that you would come up with something clever like you usually do , it took all day , but nothing clever ? O-well hope you have a good day .:D
First of all, I need someone to say something really stupid like vincev would say in order for my cleverness to really kick into overdrive. You haven't given me much to work with.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back