Nishiki.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gave this one to a friend. It's an '86 Nishiki Century.
Nishiki.jpg

I have an old Nishiki Frame under my desk at work. I got it for the cost of shipping because the rear derailleur hole was ovalled out and stripped. Otherwise it’s in excellent shape with good paint.
Odds are it’s getting a fixed gear 700C wheelset with the fattest tires I can put on it and a retromod path racer type build.
unless I change my mind an odd number of times.

I have an old Nishiki Frame under my desk at work. I got it for the cost of shipping because the rear derailleur hole was ovalled out and stripped. Otherwise it’s in excellent shape with good paint.
Odds are it’s getting a fixed gear 700C wheelset with the fattest tires I can put on it and a retromod path racer type build.
unless I change my mind an odd number of times.
My next build I am going to use 700c wheels and green cyclocross tires on a 27 inch frame.

I also saw this 24" yesterday. It was very interesting and I had to take a picture.
20210409_153743.jpg

I just sold this curb find. Kinda pained me to see it go. Guy who bought it was over the moon. I got asking price of $450 for it two hours after posting. Guess I priced it too low.

6645757b443e9629dbba7e364fcd15bb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yellow pedals and neon Orange Vetta bottle cage were just old stuff I had and put on to get it sold. It had Onza clipless pedals when found.

I just sold this curb find. Kinda pained me to see it go. Guy who bought it was over the moon. I got asking price of $450 for it two hours after posting. Guess I priced it too low.

You can take the chain off that thing without using a chain tool. Great for belt drive conversions.

A few more pics of Nishiki and Azuki bikes that I have seen at the co op.
20210226_163840.jpg
DSC00062.JPG
DSC01080.JPG
AZUKI is better than Chimo..jpg
DSC01084.JPG

Those later square tubed Aliens were very fragile.

Latest posts

Back