Nirve Switchblade & stuff

Discussion in 'FRESH FINDS' started by Cda_Cruisers, Nov 10, 2015.

1. Cda_Cruisers

Cda_Cruisers

So I got my buddy a New Belgium cruiser from @STEZELL a while back and fell in love with the Felt frame! :inlove: Been on the hunt since then... I even searched SoCal Craigslist knowing i'd be down there during Halloween and found nothing at a decent price. Then i stumbled across a Nirve Switchblade, not really knowing what value was I sent @kingfish254 a message to ask what he thought. He informed me that at $100 for it I was stealing it, especially cause it was the 3 speed nexus model... so i sent the lady the funds ASAP! i ended up getting another womens Nirve bicycle with the nexus 3 speed on it as well from the same lady and walked away with both for $175
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Oh and to top things off! my buddy decided he didn't like the color of the wheels on the NB cruiser so i traded him some black wheels for the (i think 50mm) wheels that were on it.
    [​IMG]
    I'm not really sure what these we're on but prolly going to put them in the for sale section. 20in wheel covers, plastic! but i think they would be awesome on someones muscle build. I just can't do 20in bikes, too much pedaling! :eek:[​IMG]

kingfish254 and Kruez like this.
  2. kingfish254

kingfish254 CHECK OUT MY SALE THREAD FOR COOL STUFF! Pro Member

Rockin good deal!

Endlesschain likes this.
  3. Cda_Cruisers

Cda_Cruisers

Yeah! Thanks for the help! Almost lost it on the way back home. Sent it greyhound and when it left Portland, OR it was put on the wrong bus.

4. dragnusa

dragnusa

those covers would be great for someone that has a Huffy sigma thats missing the covers

5. Cda_Cruisers

Cda_Cruisers

Is that what they are for? I was just stoked i found a full set. No scratches and pretty clean, dirt you see in the pic is as i found them but they are in immaculate condition.

6. dragnusa

dragnusa

Think they are actually after market but would close to what came on the Sigma