Nirve Switchblade Finished...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
been working on this bike for a couple years now and this is what i ended up with...
DSCF0014.jpg

DSCF0018-1.jpg

DSCF0021.jpg

No Talent Clown said:
That looks great. Giving me some great thoughts on my own Switchblade... What size tires are you running there?

Thank you! Tires are 24"x3.45" on a 2.5" rim front and back... the combo clears the chain just enough

Re: Nirve Switchblade (Remix)

sfcycocustom said:

man, amazin bike! congrats! very nice wheels! fork!!! excelent! all the bike is really really amazin! keep in touch man...

Re: Nirve Switchblade Finished... *new pics*

thanks leo! i appreciate the compliments and look forward to seeing more inspiring builds from you and everyone else at ratrodbikes!

No Talent Clown said:
Is that the 3G Imperial fork? I kinda had my eye on one from US Cycles. It's a double springer.

yeah it's the imperial took me a while to install and line up just right but all that work was worth it... can't wait to see the double springer when you get it... keep me posted!

sfcycocustom said:
thanks leo! i appreciate the compliments and look forward to seeing more inspiring builds from you and everyone else at ratrodbikes!

yeah man! this is the way to create art! keep in touch and still making art bikes!

You have that biked decked out but why didn't you go with 3-piece cranks to finish it off?

sfcycocustom said:
Ichi said:
You have that biked decked out but why didn't you go with 3-piece cranks to finish it off?

ran out of money =)

Do not think he needs a three peice crank. The one on it goes great with the feel of the bike. Smooth and clean. Even the crank arms have a nice modern look trhat goes. I am not one for a shiney bike but I think it looks great.

Latest posts

Back