RRBBO13 NIMH-Rod Finished

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Swapped the seat guts around so they are up under the seat more. Took it for a test ride. Feels a lot better. Now to find a better stem

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Have an idea for one more addition to the front end. Going to try and mock it up tomorrow. If I like it I'll post pics.

Got the new seat post. Love how it looks. Changes the stance a bit.
8346964a48650e4d3e0fbd03162bb9a0.jpg

I like how the brake line makes it look like a super cool sharpie doodad on the front. Maybe an actual sharpie doodad would look cool. :D

Slick bike. Every time I see red brick bricks I want to buy a set. I used some on Firewing and loved them.

Have not done much on the bike lately. Tore the meniscus in my right knee. It's feeling a little better now but it is too dang hot in the garage to be in there very long. Put some different peddles on this morning.

Those are some long platform pedals!
SWEET!

Has this fast looker crossed the 'finished' line? If so, race it on up to the Finished Build thread that has just been posted.

Pick your favorite photo for the top of your thread, that will be your Voting Photo. Add some cool process pics and a link to your build thread.

Bring it on home! :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back