Nice old Monark

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forgot to mention... While cruising my Jag around this morning I rode by a yard sale. Had a bunch of leather there, a few different colours, all for $10. In the bundle was some creme leather, which happens to be a dang close match to the Schwalbe creme Fat Franks... So I bought a pair :)
aeebc5cc-5a89-6e09.jpg

It may not be compleat yet! I see no fender rocket in pics! I refuse to buy one at the silly prices people sell them for on ebay, so i went to a thrift store bought a brass whale and mounted that lol. thought it may not of been a thing all monarks had, two of mine had the holes in fender for them though,

Also I see something i'll invest in for my mens bike, I don't like the sproket size for the mens bikes it's slow and very hard to peddle on windy days it looks like ladys version had the perfect size.

No holes for the rocket in this fender, so I'll leave it without.
This chain ring is much smaller than the other 3 I have. I think it's 44t vs 52t on the mens but I haven't counted.

Yeah...you won't see any "rockets" on this one because it's not a "Rocket".This is the woman's version of the Silver King Deluxe Cruiser.The Rockets are not near as fancy as the Silver King line i.e. the cast head shrouds & bumpers,train lights,ect.Please correct me if I'm wrong as I speak from my personal experience & observation.The Rocket line is Monark's less expensive model line...I believe...
P 8)

Latest posts

Back