1. Photobucket recently update their Terms of Use and are now requiring a $399/year membership fee in order to share the photos that you host with them on other websites. If you use Photobucket to host your photos and are using a FREE account, none of your photos will show up on other websites. Please upload your photos directly to the forum here and no longer use Photobucket. Click here to follow the discussion topic...
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There is a solution for the broken Photobucket image issue on forums. If you use Firefox or Chrome, go into the Extensions (Chrome) or Add-Ons (Firefox) and search for "Photobucket Embed Fix" - it will have an icon that looks like a green piece from a jigsaw puzzle. Install the extension/add-on, restart your browser (Chrome) and you should be able to see all of the Photbucket images again.
    Dismiss Notice

nexus 7 speed retroglide , thift store pop !!!

Discussion in 'FRESH FINDS' started by tin machine, Mar 31, 2012.

1. tin machine

tin machine

normaly don't buy cruisers but popped on this one today do to the nexus 7 speed .[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Nice. Even has a decent set of whitewalls. Knowing most thrift stores around here you probably got it for next to nothing too.

3. dogdart

dogdart

I'd like to find one of those at the Thrift Store :!: I've finally worked my way up to 3 speeds , 7 would be awesome :mrgreen:

4. tin machine

tin machine

hey called my local bike shop , they sale raleigh and the owner who is a old timer says that that hub if you hadto buy it would be 200 bucks , my wife as already claimed this bike , she said it was not going up for sale period . lol what u do !!

5. The boss has spoken.... :lol:

6. B607

B607

I love my Nexus 7 speed. Your wife will too. You need a really small chain ring if you want to get the most out of the low gears. If you ride on flat ground you can use a 46T and have lots of top end. Gary

7. Dr. Tankenstein

Dr. Tankenstein

Ask her "is the color OK dear?"

As the saying goes....if mama's happy, everyone is happy....

Cheers,
    Dr. T

8. Rooski

Rooski

Nice find!! I once bought an inexpensive men's Retroglide, just to get the NX7 hub. These are bikes to watch for.

9. Eclipse

Eclipse

Nice catch! You guys are well trained. When the wife speak is as to be that way. :lol: