Newbie Here

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the best vintage custom bicycle site on the internet! The best way to get to know what goes on, and who our community is, would be to join in the Rat Rod Bikes Build Off #15 summer build off. And, lucky you; it starts on May 1st! Just in the nick of time!

This site can be navigated on a phone or surely a laptop or tablet as well. One of the keys is when you post photos, once you use the 'Attach files' tab and get the photo uploaded and attached, use the 'Full image' selection to make sure it gets added to your post in full size. Otherwise you just get a thumbnail image. And load directly from your phone or other photos storage, not a secondary photo application.

I've been a member for 10 yrs, and actively building along with others for 6 yrs. We have a great time here! Looking forward to your contributions!

RaT oN~!

rned! It seems innocent and everyone is so friendly then next thing you know the garage is full of bikes, whole and disassembled, and there's a bike in the dining room...
It's true, it happened to me.

I came here in 2012 with just a 1990s mountain bike. Now I have I don't know how many bikes and frames, only one is ridable, my wife has four, and until this year three were stored in our living room. It's a sickness.

How did we get in this mess , I guess there's worst thing we could be spending our time and money on . The garage and barn look about the same . HELP I'm addicted . Have fun with it .
mess.jpg

Latest posts

Back