New York City Rats! Update March 4th!!!!!

Apr 30, 2009
europe, ROMANIA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Re: New York City Rats! Daily Update Jan 30

I am from Romania and cycling is a great value for us and I really do not realize how did those bikes come in that condition on the street, what happened :?: are abandoned? :?

Oct 20, 2007
Lombard IL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Someone posted a website here a while back that had pages full of pictures like these, I dont have the link but it was very cool.

I wonder how long the city leaves the stripped bikes and "junk" chained up

Jan 25, 2009
Brooklyn NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Came across a nice little Rollfast,

Cool decal on the seat tube. Check out the bent lock, looks like someone tried to steal it. U locks can be busted open really easy by rotating the whole bike, using it as a lever. Lock up the front wheel and frame and it's a lot harder to steal.

Abandoned bikes locked up to city property will end up getting removed by the sanitation department if someone calls in a complaint.

Jan 25, 2009
Brooklyn NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

A rackish tilt

Fleetwing?

Double bar Columbia, never really seen this model before

Yummy British leather

Proper locking job

Jan 25, 2009
Brooklyn NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Re: New York City Rats! Daily Update Feb Uno

This is just an assault on the senses, does Eddie Merckx really approve of the colors? It looks like a ski suit from the 80's.

This Schwinn was taking brunch on Clinton st, not sure why the seat is locked though, maybe to keep the chain from chipping the paint.

Ok, this guy is sorta famous. Radioman. I see him all the time, all year all weather. This pic doesn't do justice, but that's a boom box, his trade mark around his neck. He's basically a semi homeless character who always rides a bikes, usually a cruiser. Manages to get little background parts in movies. He has a website, http://www.craigradiomanschwartz.com/

Another character, name unknown.

When Chinese electric delivery bikes get extreme

Jan 25, 2009
Brooklyn NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Re: New York City Rats! It's back! Update Match 4th

It's not Friday yet

Girls biking in boots, me stalking them

The kiddie carrier rickshaws of 10th st

Worksman Pizza bikes

Why bother painting, packing tape, seals and protects

delivery man taking pride in his vehicle

the red one is mine

Indian Food Spanish Food and Pizza under one roof....and those yellow bags again

Sep 7, 2008
Long Island NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The fork on that yellow rickshaw style bike took a beating...nice "fix" by turning the fork backwards. :roll:

The military green cruiser is a Nirve Kilroy...cool!