New to the site...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
...but old school with bikes. I am from Long Island so I have had bikes all my life and have modded a bunch before I knew that was what it was called,I used to re-purpose parts from a busted bikes to fix another bike something me and my brother did a lot in the 80's. I just got back into ridding again after 5 years or so now when it gets warmer I'll be biking to work since it is faster and cheaper than taking a bus to work. I'll post a better pic of my bike when I get the chance.

Last edited:
Here are some better shots of my bike,it's a 27.5' Schwinn Swindler
DSC02058_zpsuawqbykd.jpg

DSC02059_zpset486uom.jpg

Welcome to RRB. The swindler are a cool bike, I have been wanting to see one with a tank/panel added in.

Welcome. If you stick around here too long you'll be customizing the snot out of that bike. But it's worth it!!

Sorry it's been awhile small update on my bike...it's trashed so to speak I was in an accident (thursday)while riding it to work nothing major but my bike is pretty beat up both the front and rear wheels are bent and I don't have the tools to fix it properly as well as you may know that the handle bars don't stay tight (it was the one thing I did fix when I got the bike) even after adjusting it and tightening it back up. I'll see if the guy that hit wants to do since the only thing that was messed up was my bike.

That sucks about the accident. Hopefully it will all work out for you. And welcome from Ohio.

Poorman

Well that's crap on a stick, hope you're OK

Maybe the guy that hit you will at least get you a new swindler.

Latest posts

Back