NEW STUFF AT WAL-MART (Op Bike PICS ADDED)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
single speeds rock, I've never enjoyed riding multi-speed bikes whatsoever. glad to see that more people are starting to appreciate good old single speed bikes again.

KickBackCycles said:
FOUND OBJECTS said:
Plus a New Schwin Breeze that rocks! Truss Rods!!!!! ON THE CHEAP! AND RED BRICKS!!!!!

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Schwinn-Breez ... e/16913468
I like the idea of them using truss rods, but why can't they just keep it simple and do a regular bend. It looks like this one was hit by a car. :|
Does look a little off but sweet parts on that thing. Trying to just get the rods is costly on it's own.

I love seeing cool bikes at Waly world, because that means that I will see them at yard sales in a few months.

I just picked up the ladies OP 26" bike at my local walmart on clearance! it was a bit beat up and the fenders are dented but it was only 80 bucks with tax!
26380686_widget.jpg

I've already started tearing it down and adding my own flair to it. I'll have to start a thread in the bike builds forum.

erichitscar said:
I just picked up the ladies OP 26" bike at my local walmart on clearance! it was a bit beat up and the fenders are dented but it was only 80 bucks with tax!

(photo)

I've already started tearing it down and adding my own flair to it. I'll have to start a thread in the bike builds forum.

A guy rode one of these over to my house the other day, I'd call this a "unisex" frame, it's a cool design, take off the purple (I like purple) and most people wouldn't call it a women's bike.

yoothgeye said:
erichitscar said:

(photo)

A guy rode one of these over to my house the other day, I'd call this a "unisex" frame, it's a cool design, take off the purple (I like purple) and most people wouldn't call it a women's bike.

I've already painted it matte black, and got a sparkle red banana seat for it. I had some mini apes in the garage already, now i just gotta find a bent front fork on the cheap side... I don't think it looks like a girls bike at all despite the purple color. I took the stickers off before I did anything to it, and it actually looked halfway decent.

erichitscar said:
I've already painted it matte black, and got a sparkle red banana seat for it. I had some mini apes in the garage already, now i just gotta find a bent front fork on the cheap side... I don't think it looks like a girls bike at all despite the purple color. I took the stickers off before I did anything to it, and it actually looked halfway decent.

Wow, that should look sweet, I like purple, but as a stock color on a bike it just says "women's bike" but the matte black should be just right. Heck, if they sold this in a satin or even gloss black as a men's frame nobody would question the position of the bar, they could probably charge more for the "custom chopper" frame.

yoothgeye said:
erichitscar said:

Wow, that should look sweet, I like purple, but as a stock color on a bike it just says "women's bike" but the matte black should be just right. Heck, if they sold this in a satin or even gloss black as a men's frame nobody would question the position of the bar, they could probably charge more for the "custom chopper" frame.

Thanks! I think your spot on with the whole unisex thing. What I like about this frame is that it sits low already. the pedals are close to the ground and the seat bottoms out on the rear fender! it was built to be ratted!

Found one at my walmart for 100, nice compoents. @'' wide wheels, 2.35'' cream tires. Cool basket, I might order tomorrow.
IMAG0565.jpg

Latest posts

Back