NEW STUFF AT WAL-MART (Op Bike PICS ADDED)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aka_locojoe said:
IMG_2687.JPG

IMG_2689.JPG

IMG_2690.JPG
AT WalFail your first scratches are free!!!!!!!!!!Thats how much we care about you!!!

Ratfink1962 said:
Hey... at least the forks aren't backwards :D

Yeah, but they must have put all of the kickstands on backwards!

yoothgeye said:
Well, there's at least one customer parked in the parking lot that would probably be interested.
I bet he buys WallyWorld bike and flips them on Craigslist.

Alright guys, my friend just sent me a cell phone picture of a bike he just saw at Walmart... yes a 32" Genesis Cruiser! I can't find anything about this online (though I admit, I didn't look hard).

32er.jpg

Pretty Cool!!!! Flat rims too!
I can't find anything online either.

32 :shock: That is not the usual frame but I guess with tires that big they need a way to get onto the bike.

They might not have any info for a week or two like some of the other bikes that I have seen in stores but not online like when that Thruster Fixie came out there was no info for around 2 weeks.

Wonder what the price is?

----But first things first, in order to win the $25 Walmart gift card…we gotta pump their stuff, so here it is…

Walmart is making biking easier and affordable, offering:

- An assortment of girls and boys bikes starting at $58

- Several bikes available only at Walmart including the Kent Super 32-inch Cruiser for $199 and Girls 20-inch Schwinn-Quality Spirit Bike for $99

- An assortment of Schwinn helmets starting at $16.96

- An assortment of air pumps starting at $9.96

- $20 eGift Card with every Cruiser purchase (available on Walmart.com only in celebration of National Bike Month)

- More than 20 bike trailers available on Walmart.com that can be shipped for free to a Walmart store through Walmart’s Site to Store service---

clerkkent said:
Where does one buy replacement 32" tubes or tires?

It's a Walmart bike, the tires and tubes will outlast the bike.

Seriously though, when they came out with the Genesis 29ers with the deep V rims that needed a long stem they also sold the tubes, but tires... not so much.

yoothgeye said:
Seriously though, when they came out with the Genesis 29ers with the deep V rims that needed a long stem they also sold the tubes, but tires... not so much.

I have a set of those 29er cruiser tires. They were one of the first things I changed. Replace them with mtb 29ers or 700c hybrids. The stockers weigh like 4 lbs each!

the description found on the internet says its a kent 32in cruiser. my cousin snapped a pic of the bike at walmart and its for sure a genesis 32in cruiser

yoothgeye said:

is that aluminum tag showing in the picture hanging off one of those bikes, or something beside them? it might be interesting to get one if it's aluminum, since i've always wanted a coker monster. if it's steel i'm definitely going to try and get one 'cause it opens up the cut and weld possibilities.

Latest posts

Back