~~~~NEW SITE~~~~

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My resolution is at 1280 x 1024 and the forum doesn't seem as wide as it was before.
It looks nice, but I can't read people's profile stuff as easily, it is possible it switch between themes until the final is done?

Looks like we will have to address the width issue. We set it up to look good on a 17" monitor with 1024x768 resolution. Wasn't thinking about 15" laptop users. The main challenge was getting 800 wide images to show up in the body of the post.

The previous forum scaled to the width of your screen so that may explain why it appeared wider.

We may have to make this one scale also.

Rat Rod said:
Looks like we will have to address the width issue. We set it up to look good on a 17" monitor with 1024x768 resolution. Wasn't thinking about 15" laptop users. The main challenge was getting 800 wide images to show up in the body of the post.

The previous forum scaled to the width of your screen so that may explain why it appeared wider.

We may have to make this one scale also.
Thanks, scaling be great.

As some has said before, the forum looks great! Though the light gray/white BG takes some time to get used to!

the new layout is good,

one complaint.: since the background is white, it makes it harder to read the red lettering on the black background just above.

Wait.... there IS a new look to this place! Wow... COOL. It looks GOOD.

Yeah...I think they are freaked out....ha ha.

FYI....forum is scaling now....just need to fix the banner up top still.

Yeah...I think they are freaked out....ha ha.

They might think the forum is still offline like I did. Turned out I had to clear my cache to get here.

Lookin good Steve :D

same as kev, could n't log in w/saved as bookmark, had to dump it from bookmark, then re-install in bookmark :x :mrgreen:

Joe figured out an issue today with the Forum's email server.

Hopefully everyone will receive PM notices and subscription notices now.

Let me know if you still aren't able to receive notices via email from the forum.

Latest posts

Back