New School "moving to finished"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New School "JB Weld"

Just guessing, mind you...Tank, flat black, oulined in green..Frame gloss black.. Wheels green. This bike is going to look MEANER than the Mustang!

Re: New School "JB Weld"

bighit said:
You are on the right track. I got some twists in there to keep it interesting.

ALREADY interesting! :lol: .......NICE work!

Re: New School "An Extended Steerer"

Great job!
I love watching all of the different fab work and redneck engineering* that goes on in this site.

*compliment

Re: New School "An Extended Steerer"

Anxious to see it :!:

Re: New School "Paint"

raggedjim said:
I guy at work has a motorcycle painted with that stuff and he is always putting chalk pinstripes or flames on it!

Pretty cool, Rg

what a cool idea, I love how this bike is coming together.

Ahhhhhh, now I get it !!! "New "SCHOOL" !!!
What kind of cool eraser are you going to come up with??

Walker said:
dont forget to clap out the erasers every Friday.

Instead of baseball cards in the spokes you should have full erasers in the spokes and make a chalk cloud getaway!!!! 8)

Re: New School "Sidewalk Chalk"

so does this mean you are going to send the frame to all the pinstripers on her to do different styles on it? wow you better get to it then :lol:

I'm surprised more people haven't used this paint. I used it in the first RRBBO and more recently on my Grand-sons bike. I don't think I've seen anyone else use it though. Always wanted to see someone more artsy than me do something with it. Some types of chalk work better than others. It says what type to use but I forgot.
Bike is looking typical of all your builds... great!

That's cool and will be perfect for that frame8) 8) Do they have glow in the dark 3D chalk for night rides :?:

That video is pretty cool.What will they think of next?

Re: New School "easy on-easy off"

DUDE!!! You SO get a Golden Groundhog!

goldengroundhog.jpg

Re: New School "Golden Groundhog!"

Thanks for the closer look at this bad mamajama!

Re: New School "its a Conspiracy!"

SS with the 25t? I've got a 26t for my sidecar build, but I've got a lot more weight and drag than you. Yours should be a super comfy cruiser.

Latest posts

Back