New School "moving to finished"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New School "done!"

Very nice! Thats the witches t!t$... I am going to claims that phrase right now! Sorry for the vulgerness but thats whats that bike made me say! Now you can finish mine!.. You have 5 weeks! I havent had time for 3 weeks! Very nice

bighit,
That bike is a BEAST!
It...is...perfect!

Do those inverted brake levers give you enough stopping power with the drum brakes, just askin' you never know, right? :roll:

Another stellar entry from you sir!

Cheers,
Dr. T

Seriously....Only three votes and just about every bike I see is vote worthy!

This is a crazy nice bike. I love the style. Some bikes look like a mismatch of odd parts and some bikes like this one look like they are a well executed plan. Everything fits and adds to the build. In my mind this is what separates the big dogs from the pack.

Ilike the parts selection, could probably be a production bike.

Woof woof. Is there any don't!?

You have managed to take RatRod in a whole different direction! The bike is AWESOME!!! It looks like it could be really mean!

That chain really sets of that one to one ratio!

way cool build, looks like you could ride it forever, ya got my vote

Fantastic looking bike! As an old MTN bike mechanic, I really dig the throwback forks and headset. I sold my custom MTN bike a few years ago. Had I not, I could have made it into a wicked cruiser, but such is life.

Time for some chalkboard pinstriping!!!!!

Best bike in this build so far! VERY COOL!

bighit said:
...i got to reverse my grips they are bothering me.[/img]
Cheese n Rice! Those are Oury's! Why didn't I notice those before! I had 2 sets on my MTN bike (2 regular and 2 on the extensions). Loved those grips!

After the build off, want to trade those forks? I've got a couple of children. They complain a lot, but if you yell enough they'll clean their rooms. Interested?

Re: New School "DO WorK!

Whoop Whoop that's the sound of the Bully.
Oops wrong Build Off!!! :)

Very cool video man! I love seeing the rim holes spin by.

Diggin it!!

Latest posts

Back