New kid

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, the names Steve, I'm from Northern Illinois, & I'm an amatuer pinstriper/ kustom painter, kustom kuture fraek, and obsessed with old cars! I'm 16 but I dotn have enough cash for a car yet so I get my kustom-building itchies out by workin on this ........

stevesbikenew1.jpg

Dig the tailight....
stevesbikenew3.jpg

suicide brake setup
stevesbikenew2.jpg

Here's kinda my plan, it keeps changin
untitled-3.jpg

Day I got it. Got if from my grandparents for doing some (actually a .... load) of yard work for em, it's been sitting in thier basement for 20 years. I tried pumpning up the rear tire so I could take it for a spin and the innertube blew out really loud and my grandma freaked out, it was hilarius!
Newbike.jpg

Like i said, I need to savemy cash for an old car of some sort so because I got this bike for free its a zero dollar project!

I'm usually on Youngrodderz, and i know at least a few people on here, like GmcKid & Spiral_Out
http://www.therodderz.com

....... site you got here, oh yeah Kyle (GmcKid) referred me so give him a cookie see yall later ~Steve

I wish a board was around when I was playin with bikes in my first life.

Welcome to Ratdom.... This is a great place to learn and share. I appreciate the the youth coming here to play.

hey steve, i know a few guys in illinois, they build/ride streetluges and we get together once in a while during the summer to ride, im in kansas city and ive been tossing round the idea of comin up there to ride w/ those guys. good to see ya on the board. fast eddie outty

Latest posts

Back