1. Photobucket recently update their Terms of Use and are now requiring a $399/year membership fee in order to share the photos that you host with them on other websites. If you use Photobucket to host your photos and are using a FREE account, none of your photos will show up on other websites. Please upload your photos directly to the forum here and no longer use Photobucket. Click here to follow the discussion topic...
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There is a solution for the broken Photobucket image issue on forums. If you use Firefox or Chrome, go into the Extensions (Chrome) or Add-Ons (Firefox) and search for "Photobucket Embed Fix" - it will have an icon that looks like a green piece from a jigsaw puzzle. Install the extension/add-on, restart your browser (Chrome) and you should be able to see all of the Photbucket images again.
    Dismiss Notice

New kid

Discussion in 'INTROS' started by eighty-8, Mar 11, 2007.

1. eighty-8

eighty-8

Hey, the names Steve, I'm from Northern Illinois, & I'm an amatuer pinstriper/ kustom painter, kustom kuture fraek, and obsessed with old cars! I'm 16 but I dotn have enough cash for a car yet so I get my kustom-building itchies out by workin on this ........

[​IMG]

Dig the tailight....
    [​IMG]

suicide brake setup
    [​IMG]

Here's kinda my plan, it keeps changin
    [​IMG]

Day I got it. Got if from my grandparents for doing some (actually a .... load) of yard work for em, it's been sitting in thier basement for 20 years. I tried pumpning up the rear tire so I could take it for a spin and the innertube blew out really loud and my grandma freaked out, it was hilarius!
    [​IMG]

Like i said, I need to savemy cash for an old car of some sort so because I got this bike for free its a zero dollar project!

I'm usually on Youngrodderz, and i know at least a few people on here, like GmcKid & Spiral_Out
    http://www.therodderz.com

....... site you got here, oh yeah Kyle (GmcKid) referred me so give him a cookie see yall later ~Steve

2. cman

cman Moderator

I wish a board was around when I was playin with bikes in my first life.

Welcome to Ratdom.... This is a great place to learn and share. I appreciate the the youth coming here to play.

3. fast eddie

fast eddie

hey steve, i know a few guys in illinois, they build/ride streetluges and we get together once in a while during the summer to ride, im in kansas city and ive been tossing round the idea of comin up there to ride w/ those guys. good to see ya on the board. fast eddie outty

4. xddorox

xddorox

Welcome aboard, love the shifter on that bike.

5. Clothespin n

Clothespin n

welcome,

peace,
    Kev.