New kid on the block! Ontario Canada

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey folks, the names Josh.
I've been scouring this forum like crazy the last couple weeks, initially looking for a ballpark price for Murray bicycles on Google and came across this gold mine.
I'm from a small town in Ontario, 21yrs young and working my way into tool & die, working on CNC and conventional mills, lathes you name it.

Always been into tearing apart my brand new bikes and making it my own, as soon as I had it home, or refurbishing "handmedown" bikes bought off kids from around my old neighbourhood out in the country. Something I've carried on to vehicles, electronics, you name it. Custom OCD you could call it!
This is my daily rider too and from work! used to ride bmx when I was younger, but graduated into a little bigger wheel, same style of riding!
norco.jpg

little bit of milling I did to the stem
ns.jpg

ns1.jpg

Brief but I thought an introduction would do well here. I'm very interested in what you, men and women do on the site! and it's great to see such a well rounded forum!

check out my fresh find if your interested!
http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=55605

Latest posts

Back