New here from NC

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey y'all!

I used to ride and fix/build bikes as a teen ager, but got away from it once I got my driver's license. Now in my mid 50's and overweight I decided to get back into bicycles for the exercise and the fun of working on them.

Welcome to the forum, you have come to the right place for fun , knowledge & parts [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^^ suuuuure Jason, sure. Jk

And yes welcome indeed. RRB is filled with alot of knowledge and great people helping those find what they need, parts, bikes, or knowledge.

Thanks guys,

Here's a picture of my ride. It's a Huffy Parkside with a bit of bobber styling...
bobber5_zpskrb64byk.jpg

Here's a picture of the low budget project bike I am slowly working on. Trying to build a sort of ratty tank cruiser out of this Huffy 26" ladies bike...
BillieJo2_zpsay96i5oy.jpg

I have short legs so finding an adult male bike I can comfortably straddle hasn't been too easy! LOL

Well, looks like my Photobucket pictures are now toast too. I tried to upload per the how to instructions, but they keep erring out even though the pics are smaller than 1600 by 1600. Geez, newbies can't do anything right. LOL

Welcome!
There is a glitch somewhere on the site at the moment, the owner is working on it, hopefully they can find the problem soon and we can see your pics.

Flickr is still an option for hosting pics if you like...

Latest posts

Back