new guy hoping for help

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello to all of you out there in rat land. I have always been a fan of the rat rod and customs culture. Last week I happened to be doing some remodeling work next door to a guy that had 2 bikes sitting in his driveway.I thought it might be a long shot but I asked if he would be willing to sell either one and he said YES. The one that caught my eye was a Hiawatha with great looking patina. The other was a BF Goodrich. I had never heard of either but loved the look of both. A friend of mine has found out that the BF is a pre 1963 built by Schwinn. But I can not find out about the Hiawatha. Any links or info on where to find info would be great. The numbers on the bottom of the BF are as follows MO 214x7 557781 And the Hiawatha is G12646 Any help would be great Thanks for reading

try here. Tech resources on top, then picture database to "make and model" area..
http://oldroads.com/
MO in a serial number that long is usually a Murray made frame..MO for Murray Ohio (i think :mrgreen: )
Does the bike have longer, pointy rear dropouts???
welcome :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back