1. Photobucket recently update their Terms of Use and are now requiring a $399/year membership fee in order to share the photos that you host with them on other websites. If you use Photobucket to host your photos and are using a FREE account, none of your photos will show up on other websites. Please upload your photos directly to the forum here and no longer use Photobucket. Click here to follow the discussion topic...
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There is a solution for the broken Photobucket image issue on forums. If you use Firefox or Chrome, go into the Extensions (Chrome) or Add-Ons (Firefox) and search for "Photobucket Embed Fix" - it will have an icon that looks like a green piece from a jigsaw puzzle. Install the extension/add-on, restart your browser (Chrome) and you should be able to see all of the Photbucket images again.
    Dismiss Notice

new guy from Arad, Romania, EU

Discussion in 'INTROS' started by adigman, Jun 13, 2012.

1. adigman

adigman

hi guys
    i'm from Arad, Romania, EU. i'm really glad i found this website, i recently bought a murray westport for about 15$ and i didn't have any clue about what i bought but after looking at what was left from the stickers on my bicycle and searching the internet i found out it's a murray and i was amazed that it had a history behind and i haven't thought about that.
    so i'm looking forward to get my bike back to life in the next months and i will surely get inspired by your pictures and posts.
    glad i'm here! :D
    c ya

2. Chips_Mahoy

Chips_Mahoy

Welcome! My boy Juca came from your country...... 8)

3. adigman

adigman

i'm glad to hear that! :D Romania is a very beautiful country :)

4. Boris

Boris

:D Welcome! Look forward to viewing pics of your bike and country!!

5. Chips_Mahoy

Chips_Mahoy

Here's a picture of Juca. Let's see if I've figured out how to post from my phone or not....

[​IMG]