New Cruiser from Central Coast CA!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hi My name is Steve and I am an addict! New Guy here from Hollister CA. About forty five minutes South of San Jose and thirty minutes North East of Monterey/Carmel/Pebble Beach. Been cruising the site now since July and finally getting around to my intro. Twenty six years old and have been riding since middle school with the BMX, just after High School got into the cruisers, now into customizing and started Brochachos bike club. Been through many pages and late nights on this forum and a lot of you have some great looking bikes and great ideas. Here is picture about a year and a half ago of my bikes, since then I have gathered a few more parts and a few more bikes.... much easier to buy that to let go.

DSCF3866 by cinco05, on Flickr

Here is one of us ready to go out for a ride

DSCF3609 by cinco05, on Flickr

Welcome from the capital
The last time I was there we had purchased your local slotcar track & had to move it.
Ride on
Stephen / Wingman

Welcome 8) That trike kinda looks like this one :shock:
IMG_5447.jpg

Welcome from Manteca !! Nice to see the Longbeds finally getting the love they deserve..I am in the process of slickin' out a 71 F-100 longbed..can haul alot more bikes in them !!!

Thanks you guys for the praises on the truck. It sure is fun to drive especially with the bikes in the back. We go out for a drive, unload the bikes to ride, and then when it gets dark we load up and cruise the mean streets in the chevy. We like going to Santa Cruz CA a lot.

SCHWINNRAY- that thing looks good. I went to buy mine for the basket and handles and ended keeping it. For $200 I couldn't I couldn't let it go, I love the trikes hold a 12, 18, or 30 pack of cold ones really well.

Wingman- what slot car track was that, the one on the main drag or the one next to the RR tracks? Where did you all move it to?

Hello Steve and welcome from Sacramento! :)
It looks like the rear axle of yer truck is holding up the backs of your bikes! COOL! Glad to see someone else with a C-10 (mines a '68). . . it seemed like this place was full of just VW nuts! :p
Hey, you gotta make plans to make it to the RatBike Rodeo later this year in Galt . . . hope to see ya there!

Fireproof said:
Hello Steve and welcome from Sacramento! :)
It looks like the rear axle of yer truck is holding up the backs of your bikes! COOL! Glad to see someone else with a C-10 (mines a '68). . . it seemed like this place was full of just VW nuts! :p
Hey, you gotta make plans to make it to the RatBike Rodeo later this year in Galt . . . hope to see ya there!

You are partially correct. It is actually the C-notch over the rearend that is holding up the back of the bikes. You have any pictures of your '68?I heard about the Rodeo last year but it was bad timing for us and some of the club guys came up with excuses. We will try for this year, you going to the Sacramento show, also you ever take the '68 out to that C10 show in Atwater?

Latest posts

Back