NEW BELGIUM BREWERY BIKES!!!!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
does anyone know who the makes the rack? i have one of the 2010 models, and do not have a rack on back or front, bought through Craig's List and am have a hard time trying to get one from NBB Company, they say they have a few lying around, but seems because i bought it, they don't want to let go of them, and i even offered to buy...or perhaps anybody out there can fabricate one for me?.......or is there any i can buy that are already built, that would look good on bike? thanks for any info

There WAS one on eBay that had a BIN of $100 which I would think is reasonable for someone who had the bike but not rack. However, BIN was not used and the price climbed to $175!

Carver Surf racks made them. Good luck. I ordered an OBOO rack from them and it was a hassle....phone calls and emails are hit and miss, it's a small shop. Call New Belgium and they'll give you his number. It's a shame that there seem to be so many of these bikes out there with no rack!

i really thought of getting a New Belgium rack on mine as well, but for me its comfortable the way it is and the rack would only make it heavier to ride. Although I do envy the last picture that TO posted. :mrgreen:

I do like the way they look, but I cant justify going through all the trouble in finding one.

I know it's not THE New Belgium rack but the Gamoh cargo rack looks excellent....if I had a bike, ANY bike that needed a big front rack, this would be the one I'd buy. The NBB Cruiser was born to do beer runs and this thing is just the ticket. Plus it has a built in bottle opener. I wish mine had that!!

http://www.rivbike.com/products/show/ga ... ack/20-028

BTW, thanks Rydr....thought someone may criticize the fact that I wasn't carrying New Belgium brew :wink:

I'm lucky enough to have three NB bikes.
My first is the 2004 Electra.
IMG_0682-1.jpg

Next one I got was the 2009 Schwinn:
DSC00046.jpg

My latest is the 2010 Felt. Here we are both all decked out for Halloween and the Tour de Fat Austin.
IMG_0469-1.jpg

DSC00513.jpg

DSC00515.jpg

And not shown here because of the Halloween attIre, but I also have the front rack for the '10 new in the box thanks to my good friend Jon our NB rep Adam.

10~18 Kustoms said:
And not shown here because of the Halloween attIre, but I also have the front rack for the '10 new in the box thanks to my good friend Jon our NB rep Adam.

Lucky you. I can be his friend too. :mrgreen:

HI EVERYONE. DOES ANYONE HAVE AN EXACT LIST FOR ALL THE NEW BELGIUM BIKES THAT HAVE BEEN RELEASED? PLUS, ANY REASON WHY PEOPLE IN CALFIORNIA CAN NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE CONTESTS FOR THE BIKES?

HI EVERYONE, I SCORED A 2005 ELECTRA. IT IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION. THE TIRES ON IT MAKE IT TOO COOL!!
LIVING IN CALIFORNIA I KNOW I AM EXTREMELY LUCKY TO HAVE ONE NOW. IF ANYONE COMES ACROSS AN 2003, 2009 OR 2011, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I DO NOT WANT TO COLLECT ALL OF THEM BUT I WANT ONE MORE. BY THE WAY, I GOT MINE THRU CRIAGSLIST FOR 400.00. ON EBAY, THEY WANT TO MUCH FOR THE BIKE. RECENTLY NOTICED 3 SELL FOR OVER 550.00 AND THAT DOES NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING. GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

blacksheep said:
Nice 2000 model! You got a great deal on it. 8)

We've got three New Belgium bikes in the family...

Dad's 2008 Felt (#33 of 800)
100_2765.jpg
A good friend of mine won one of these at the "Filmed by Bike" festival in Portland a couple of years ago: It's a sweet ride. 8)

HELP! I NEED TO KNOW IF THE 2000 EDITION ACTUALLY HAS SERIAL NUMBERS!

LONG STORY SHORT. I SOLD MY NB 2000 ON EBAY AND IT GOT RETURNED. TURNS OUT IT GOT SHIPPED TO MY OLD ADDRESS AND UPS DIDNT ASK FOR A SIGNATURE. I SAW THE BIKE AT MY OLD ADDRESS WHEN THE PEOPLE LIVING THERE HAD A YARDSALE AND WHERE ASKING $2000 FOR THE BIKE, THAT WAS 4 MONTHS AGO. WELL I DIDNT FIND OUT TILL TODAY THAT EBAY SENT A RETURN SHIPPING LABEL TO THE BUYER TO RETURN THE BIKE AND THIS HAPPEND OCT/2010. THE THING IS. IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY. THE NB FAT TIRE 2000 EDITION DIDNT HAVE A NUMBER MARKING ON IT.

IS THIS CORRECT? HELP ME OUT FELLOW NEW BELGIUM BREWERY BIKERS! I NEED THE HELP!

As some of you know, I am in Fort Collins, CO this week on biz trip. The hotel bar had these cool postcard beer coasters from New Belgium Brewery (Fat Tire).

I have about 10 of them, so the first ten addresses that are PM'ed to me will get them.

fattire1.jpg

I will even try to mail them from FC before I go.

Our team is getting a personal tour of the NB Brewery this week. I am really going to hate getting paid to drink good beer!

Cheers,

You can find lots of those coaster/postcards at the brewery. Be sure to visit or at least try Odells, Equinox and FC Brewery also. Pateros Creek is another brewer in town. Check out the Mayor of Old Town for 100 beers on tap and of course take some pics of all those NB bikes parked around town.

cruiser2 said:
You can find lots of those coaster/postcards at the brewery. Be sure to visit or at least try Odells, Equinox and FC Brewery also. Pateros Creek is another brewer in town. Check out the Mayor of Old Town for 100 beers on tap and of course take some pics of all those NB bikes parked around town.

I have had some good Odells already here at the hotel and we went to Coopersmiths which had some decent brews.
I have only seen 2 FT bikes so far around town, but we haven't around town much yet.
I should have brought some photos of BEER RUN. Wouldn't it be cool if NB had a FT bike next year that had a Muscle Bike vibe like BEER RUN!

We have the NB tour tomorrow, where we will also be trying to sell them our software, and then we will have more free time (translated into BEER time in Old Town). I am sure I will have some photo ops tomorrow. I will also look for some different postcards. Cheers everyone.

I picked up more at the hotel bar.
I could have dropped them off at the Brewery today, but didn't know that.
The hotel doesn't sell stamps, so there will be put in the mail when get home.

Let me know if you want one.

Latest posts

Back