New beginnings for a trusted steed...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Off to the powder coater:
3C14C27A-CF87-4B66-A769-91BFC05D099D.jpeg

The color reminds me of celeste blue, or whatever bianchi calls their blue paint
View attachment 146752
It’s as close as darn it! It’s supposed to be Tiffany Blue. I am going to cut really subtle Redline decals in gold for this. Green tuffs with Pink tyres. I asked an athletic girly girl and the combo is approved.
I just gotta get the bloody thing. I really wanted it today, but they didn’t post on the ‘gram until after closing.

Green, pink and that blue is a brave combo. I can't wait to see how it comes together. Is it a gift for the special lady friend? I know mine would love it, maybe minus the pink lol. She's all over the teal and green combo, my house is drenched in it

Green, pink and that blue is a brave combo. I can't wait to see how it comes together. Is it a gift for the special lady friend? I know mine would love it, maybe minus the pink lol. She's all over the teal and green combo, my house is drenched in it
Yes, for my beloved wife. Thankfully, it’s just pink tyres. They can be replaced.

Here is the front:
672EDCAA-6F1E-4AC4-93D5-DCF6E094071D.jpeg

Latest posts

Back