NERRB Northampton Nightlife Ride Northampton, MA Saturday June, 3rd

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I'm really glad I happened to check in here, haha. I hadn't been getting any notifications from the thread so I was still planning on showing up on the 20th, hah!

I think June 3rd works for me. It gives me more time to figure out how exactly I'm going to transport my bike, 2 weekends ago I learned that my carrier won't attach to my "new" car.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

ME TOO! this update didn't show up on my Tapacrap app. I will update the post on the NERRB Fb page. Thanks Stevil for the heads up.

aw crap, I can't make June 3rd. I'll be on The Cape. Have fun folks. Post pics.

Looks like it’ll be raincoats and beater bikes!!!

The forecast for Saturday night’s ride has improved noticeably!!! :cool2::cool2::cool2:

IMG_20170603_200927849.jpg
IMG_0406.JPG
We had a good showing of riders, a good time and dinner at Local Burger ,the best food joint in NoHo!. Kota and wife provide the evening surprise with an appearance at Ye Old Beer Can Museum. Thanks for that.
Welcome JML ,rise a glass to ABB,and good tune up for Maine ride...Stevil

PS: seems some light-hearted banter is gone. Hmmm
Well,I often wonder if old posts are piled up some where like nuclear waste ?

Last edited:
It was great to see you "older" guys! It was nice to meet some new people also. You guys weren't hard to find either.

Aw man, kinda bummed I missed it. But the Cape was beautiful. Miss you guys n gals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't imagine there was any "dignified" way he got out of there.

Latest posts

Back