NERRB Northampton Nightlife Ride Northampton, MA Saturday June, 3rd

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Meet-Up Place: Strong Ave near Tunnel Bar
Meet-Up Time: 5PM

Slow race, burgers, garage (you know), beer, ice cream, great friends, cool settings and whatever else happens to happen!

Good times! :)

Last edited:
Should we make plans for a Sunday morning brunch ride to the Florence Diner?

Last edited:
I'm not getting my hopes up, but there's a chance I could make this ride...at least the Saturday night portion of it.

Fingers crossed!
Bring a friend or two with you too, you and they will be welcomed! :)

This ride is always a blast; last year we had quite a number of us including some of the original group members. Everybody is really cool and friendly and with this ride continuously being one of the year’s highlights, attendances are continually high.

Lastly, if you have riding lights, bring them with you because there are long dark sections on the trails after sunset.

Last edited:
Please Note: Due to the unfair advantage that they possess, trikes are band from participating in the “Slow Race”! :D

Looking forward to seeing you and the rest of the crew, Jane!

Last edited:
A little over two-weeks to go for the Northampton Nightlife Ride!!!:)

Last edited:
I don't ride to much any longer. My granddaughter is getting married in Southampton on the 20th. It would've been nice to see some familiar faces, and say HI to the ones I've never met....I'll be going to the Miss Florence Diner tomorrow, I'll try not to eat all the eggs.

I don't ride to much any longer. My granddaughter is getting married in Southampton on the 20th. It would've been nice to see some familiar faces, and say HI to the ones I've never met....I'll be going to the Miss Florence Diner tomorrow, I'll try not to eat all the eggs.
You will be missed and thank you for saving us a few eggs, Larry!

Last edited:
A couple of pics from last year's ride:

Nhamp%208_zpsgaoyqpvl.png

Nhamp%205_zpsjlsr68sa.png

So..I was just thinking..Isn't May 20th graduation weekend down there? Won't it be crazy busy? Plus I cant book a room down there because everything is either taken or the rates have gone up substantially for that weekend. I'm out. Sorry. I really am not into driving 3 hours and back in one day. :(

That’s a good point, Jane. We’ll reschedule provided no one else has booked a room(s).

Has anybody booked a room for this event?

If no one comes forth by Monday May 8th, then this event will be postponed for a later date based upon consensus.

Graduation :confused: – it’s always something…:headbang:...to be continued...Saturday May, 27th??? Would that date work as an alternative?

Well if everyone else is planning on going on the 20th then dont change because of me. i dont think anyone else was going to stay over except me. You guys do whatever works for you all and have fun.

Trust me . You don't want to be there on the 20th. First you'll never find a parking space, anywhere. Second, you'll have a hard time getting something to eat, without waiting, anywhere. The majority of the students with family and friends will be looking for somewhere to dine, and drink. There will be a lot more police presence, everywhere....The graduation is actually on the 21st. But because of the prestige of Smith College, there will be people from all over the country and internationally.

If you go "try" to behave...I don't want to have to read about you in Mondays' paper!

Last edited:
So..I was just thinking..Isn't May 20th graduation weekend down there? Won't it be crazy busy? Plus I cant book a room down there because everything is either taken or the rates have gone up substantially for that weekend. I'm out. Sorry. I really am not into driving 3 hours and back in one day. :(
Trust me . You don't want to be there on the 20th. First you'll never find a parking space, anywhere. Second, you'll have a hard time getting something to eat, without waiting, anywhere. The majority of the students with family and friends will be looking for somewhere to dine, and drink. There will be a lot more police presence, everywhere....The graduation is actually on the 21st. But because of the prestige of Smith College, there will be people from all over the country and internationally.

If you go "try" to behave...I don't want to have to read about you in Mondays' paper!

Larry, you and Jane have made compelling points for rescheduling this ride based upon Smith Collages’ graduation weekend. Reasoning dictates a change of course when circumstances warrant – this state of affairs warrants such changes based upon the persuasiveness of your respective lines of reasoning. As a result, this ride will now happen on Saturday May, 27th.

Just to let you know, now that you rescheduled it, I made all that crap up, so Jane can go on the 27th. :giggle:

Big Weekend Camping,CT state park,
Pig Roast, shorts and flip flops and
biking on beach. I'm out ...Stevil
What's happening next weekend riders ?
How bout May 13 ?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back