NERRB New England Rat Rod Bicycles

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone from Maine?
Yes, there is a couple from Maine that go to the HPVF in Ayer, MA.

You are more than welcome to join us on our rides; the next ride is going to be in Northampton, MA - go to the Events Thread, we prefix our rides with NERRB then the event place and date.

Looking forward to a meet up in the Northeastern Mass area. Any Massachusetts get togethers scheduled this summer? Thanks. Ray
Yes, there will be a second Northampton Nightlife Ride in late August/early September; keep an eye on the Events thread. Our next ride will be in Maine, we also do a Cape Cod Canal Ride in October.

Hey all, Im in Providence, no car.. any chance of getting a near city ride? Id sure like to meet you folks..

We could schedule a ride in Providence for sometime in the future; where would you suggest we ride? This year's riding season is coming to an end, however a spring ride there would be cool!

A go around Down-City. I'm not the best at mapping bike friendly trails, as this is the first group I've put this much time into for a hobby I've been enveloped in, BUT.. if you go through and type in Bike Path Rhode Island, Google, the options are limitless. Id say the safest would be like a trek around down-city, the area is vast with many courses we could interchange or mix up per lap, if we went with a lap idea, as apposed to a solid single ring run around the whole down-city area. I feel down-city should be flat enough for most cruisers, in East or West Prov, we have an abundance of hills.. though OlneyVille gets a lot of play for events and car shows.. that's mostly a flat area, depending on the end of it you choose. All in all we might have a few natural obstacles :eek:

Heck even a little local get together would be cool! This is the kind of city a MEET would be perfect for. Huge number and size of parks, most in the middle of the city, really showing the town what for! The street used for Pride each year is ALSO really nice, if we wanna do like a dragstrip setting for the bikes. Heavy camera'd area, so theft would be extremely Minimal, if any at all for the given event, naturally most vendors have their eyes open anyhow. The weather, if permitting should be WONDERFUL for a local drag race or Mile race if nothing else. An awesome place for exchanges and thrifts while you're in the area too!~ Lastly, there are a few antique malls here Ive been to, including the Providence Antique mall, which is actually two levels, one being underground./ Some of the places here have AWESOME prices for hard to find parts..headlights.. rims..etc.. sometimes you just happen across it in someones cubicle of things.. anyway, long story short, Id sure like to meet you fellas and help orchestrate this!

UPDATE:
I've recently been tossing about the idea of starting a Chapter for Rhode Island, and wanted to make sure it wouldnt rock the boat with you fellas.
I know you cover all of the New England colonies, but I feel Rhode Island is off on its own little branch of nothing so often.. I should find a way to spice it up..get some local shows and maybe some trade.

Anyway.. its an idea.. I wanted to confer with your outfit to make sure I wasnt stepping on anyones toes~

Zombie

Hey NERRBs, I'm down in Ct. Not much of a rider...mostly like to save them from the scrap pile and give them to my family ..hope to see some of you in Dudley.

Barto

Hey Barto
,whatcha grab? That Columbia
Frame I'd seen on CL ? Bring it to Dudley.
We are looking forward to meeting you,and
You too,FZ ,at the swap. Come early!!
Stevil

Latest posts

Back