NERRB: Bike New London custom bike ride June 27th, CT

Discussion in 'EVENTS' started by NLCTVWguy, Jun 16, 2015.

1. NLCTVWguy

NLCTVWguy Rollin' on 20's Moderator

We've got our community bike shop up and running now in downtown New London. Thought we'd invite everyone to check it out and go for a fun easy ride around town too.

Saturday, June 27th 2015, at 2PM, we're getting together at Bike New London's shop: 310 State Street, New London, CT 06320 for those from out of the area.

The ride starts at 3. We'll ride/hang out/block traffic/eat wings/have beverages til 6 or so. Lots of good places to do that in New London, though Hot Rod's comes first to mind for their amazing variety of sauces and appetizers.

What we've got is a big space to meet and store your bikes while we're out. If you bring 2 or more, they can be locked in the shop while we ride. Any cool custom or vintage bike is welcome on the ride.

We're also doing a swap meet table. Bring something you want to trade or sell. Must be bike related. Bike New London will have some of our regular and vintage bikes available for sale as well as some items from our volunteers' personal stashes of kool parts.

[​IMG]

Any questions? Email is best, bicyclenl@gmail.com or find us on Facebook too. Hope to see you guys there!

--Rob

2. Stevil

Stevil

Cool,Rob. Saw this on your BNL site and
    wondered if you would promote this event
    here. Glad you did as it's always fun to visit
    your city.Count me in...Stevil

3. idiotboy

idiotboy

Gotta go to a wedding that day :( take lotsa pics

4. Stevil

Stevil

Rob,is this ride rain or shine?
    And can we leave bikes on consignment?
    I got 2 Jesse James bikes and Green
    Machine to unload. Let us know,pls.
    ...Stevil

5. ZygoteLittle

ZygoteLittle

Any pics? I had to work today...:banana:opps wrong emoticon :dance2:there - that's better! :confused: