NERRB “Live Free or Die!” Ride Manchester, NH Sunday May, 31st

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Meet-Up Place: Bank of America parking lot at the intersection of Elm Street and Old Granite Street

Meet-Up Time: 10AM

This’ll be a ride through downtown Manchester and environs on Sunday morning and will go into the afternoon. (flat kit ready)

Looking forward!

Last edited:
I'm in I live 20 min away where is everyone gonna meet up? I'm really excited for this ride I've never had one close enough to get too my sons gonna go too can't wait !!!! Looking forward to finally meet some of the members I've been on here since I think 2006 and never had an event near me

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Meet-Up Place and Time TBD

This’ll be a ride through downtown Manchester starting on Sunday morning and will go into the afternoon.

What say you all?
What time and place I know the area really well I grew up there so if you need to know where anything is I can help out

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What time and place I know the area really well I grew up there so if you need to know where anything is I can help out.
One of our members stated that there are ample parking spaces near the Verizon; if you know of any other locations for us to safely park in, post it, and it’ll be considered.

Thanks for the heads-up, tacklebox; looking forward to meeting and riding with you!

Meet-Up Time will be 9AM

I too, am familiar with Manchester; I had business interests’ there that lasted for several years.

The Verizon’s Events Calendar is open for the day of the ride.

I'll check it and I can give a few cross streets for it
Cool! Thanks! See if we can park at the Verizon's parking lot for the day, if we can't, we'll consider options.

My buddy I work with just told me there's a huge free parking lot on the north end of Elm st he's gonna get me more info but it's just a parking lot no businesses I think it would be perfect

My buddy I work with just told me there's a huge free parking lot on the north end of Elm st he's gonna get me more info but it's just a parking lot no businesses I think it would be perfect

My preference is for parking in a centralized/high-visibility area – the Verizon will do.

There is a big parking garage across from the Verizon center. But on a Sunday morning, parking will not be an issue. I might suggest we shoot for a slightly later start time for those member that have a long drive (the Connecticut guys and Kimmy as well).

I don't know if there are bike trails or not, but there are more diners, bars, and places to eat than we will ever need. It's a great city for that.

But it is a city. A long main street (elm street) but nothing overly exciting I can think of doing.

If anybody has suggestions, speak up.

Very well, Dan; how would you feel if we make the big parking garage across the Verizon the Meet-Up Place and move the Meet-Up Time to say, 10 or 11ish for Kimmy and the Connecticut guys?

Last edited:
There is a big parking garage across from the Verizon center. But on a Sunday morning, parking will not be an issue. I might suggest we shoot for a slightly later start time for those member that have a long drive (the Connecticut guys and Kimmy as well).

I don't know if there are bike trails or not, but there are more diners, bars, and places to eat than we will ever need. It's a great city for that.

But it is a city. A long main street (elm street) but nothing overly exciting I can think of doing.

If anybody has suggestions, speak up.

I have a suggestion!!!! Let's go here please !
http://www.murphystaproom.net/

Latest posts

Back