Need Help

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got a Schwinn Classic Cruiser and need help identifying it. Its green with white diamonds, springer front end, chrome full fenders. There is a number stamped on the neck badge (3194) and also a number on bottom of crank housing (TI41100874). It has 26"x2.125 wide white walls and on the chainguard it says Classic Cruiser. I dont have a pic as of yet.

It does have a decal sticker at the bottom of the center post above the sprocket saying: 1895-1995 USA, Boulder Colorado, Anniversary Edition. Does the stamping on the neck tag (3194) indicate it was made on the 319th day of 1994 ? And just for the heck of it, how much would this bike be worth, as it only has 2 little dings on the back fender. Other than that, its in excellent condition.

Your right about the headbadge #'s 319th day of 1994 would seem to fit. Without a pic it's hard to tell, there were bikes that were "styled" like the older stuff and anniversary bikes that were "made" like the older ones. As far as value goes I haven't seen enough of them sell myself to give you an honest opinion. Sight unseen I'd say my price would be in the $100-200 range for a single speed though. If it was made with the more desirable parts like S-2 stamped wheels and reproduction seat and such it would increase its value in my opinion.

look like this one ?

1995schwinn.jpg

Looks alot like your pic with the exceptions: chain guard says Classic Cruiser with red stripes, neck is green, arrowhead on springer is red, diamonds are white with red pinstriping around them. Thanks for all your help.

Latest posts

Back