Need help! Going crazy over seat post!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my5speed2.jpg

this is what my bike looks like. this one is not mine but i have same exact one minus seat and seatpost

Clamdigger 20.7mm is 13/16 of an inch. Way to small. Im gonna try a shim and if that dont work then im gonna have to go custom

21.7. Ive measured several times.

Don't know the year of that bike, but, odds are it's made by PC 2001 and later. It's no longer a Schwinn except labeled by PC as one. And most likely that's why ya can't get a Schwinn or standard sizes to fit. So, I'd be looking at Murray, Huffy, Mongoose, Roadmaster, dyno, and the rest of Wal-Mart, target, sears etc. bikes for the right size. labeled as Schwinn but could have any different number of their frames, parts or accessories. . PC has eaten up all the losers. Trek might be their next buy as everything is Chinese there too.

Pacific Cycles
www.pacific-cycles.com/
Translate this page本公司成立34年,生產最高級自行車,零售單價高達數萬元至數十萬元,行銷歐美日澳市場。公司性格熱忱、正直、追求完善。以研發創新為導向,生產少量多樣化區隔 ...

Customer Service | Pacific Cycle
www.pacificcycle.com/customer-service
Pacific Cycle
www.schwinnbikes.com or e-mail AskUs@schwinnbikes.com ... related issues please call 1-800-626-2811 or e-mail us at CustomerService@pacific-cycle.com

Last edited:
Its an early 80s model not ...... pc. I broke a black and white pc schwinn 30 min after riding it. Cracked the frame and the springer forks. Tbey are garbage now

Lil loose but im gonna clamp it down teally tight

Latest posts

Back