NEED A VOLUNTEER

Discussion in 'BUILD OFF 10 DISCUSSION' started by Rat Rod, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Rat Rod

Rat Rod Owner & Founder Head Honcho Moderator

I need someone to create an alphabetized list of all of the finished bikes along with the builder name for voting poll purposes.

1. Bike Name - Builder Screen Name
    2. Bike Name - Builder Screen Name
    Etc.

Whoever volunteers needs to be detail oriented and must check the list several times to make sure nobody is left out.

There will be some kind of a cool RRB prize offered for whoever does this job.

Thanks!

2. Rebel_56

Rebel_56

I'm down to help scott. I didn't enter the build off but I'd like to be involved with it somehow. I don't need the prize but I'd love to help out.

Chad T, Vintage-Iron, c1run1 and 3 others like this.
  3. Rat Rod

Did I mention that this task is a real pain in the butt and not for the faint of heart? :bigsmile:

Rebel_56....if you think you're the man for the job then so be it....you just reeeeeally need to make sure there are no mistakes.

4. Rebel_56

Rebel_56

Yea I can do it. I love this community it would be my pleasure to participate. Message me the exact details and I'll get started. I'm a single dad I have no life outside of work lol I have the time.

5. Funkme

Funkme

For sure next time,after I have invested in a faster pc,that doesn't have a mind of it's own...

LukeTheJoker likes this.
  6. LukeTheJoker

LukeTheJoker Moderator

Rebel_56 likes this.
  7. Glen

Glen

Rebel_56 bet me to it. I'd even already started on the list :nerd:

Maybe next time :nod:

Glen.

8. OddJob

OddJob

Is there someone doing the selection of Final Pictures for the voting?

9. The Renaissance Man

The Renaissance Man __CERTIFIED DIVER__ (Open Water & Open Dumpster) Pro Member

You need to choose the one photo that you'd like for voting and make sure to put it first in your finished bikes thread.

10. OddJob

OddJob

Already done. I was under the impression that someone compiles said photos and then that is a separate thread that we use for the voting process? Is that not the case?

11. The Renaissance Man

The Renaissance Man __CERTIFIED DIVER__ (Open Water & Open Dumpster) Pro Member

Sorry, I misunderstood the question. :blush:
    It looks like Rebel_56 has volunteered for the job.

12. OddJob

OddJob

Gotcha!

13. Rebel_56

Rebel_56

I don't know exactly how ratrod does it, I've compiled an alphabetized list of all the builds total and have already crossed out the bikes that bailed along time ago. After the end of the build alls I need to do is finish crossing out builds that didn't make it and then send it off to ratrod. I'm not doing anything as far as picking pictures but I'd guess he's gonna start an actual voting thread using the list im making. Don't know if that answered the question im just the alphabet guy lol. Awesome build btw oddjob!!!!

Funkme, LukeTheJoker and OddJob like this.
  14. OddJob

OddJob

Yeah, that's the way I read the job description as he laid it out to you. That's why I asked about the picture selection...maybe ratrod will be responding soon to this thread...Thanks for the kudos on the BBD. I had a blast building it, and enjoy riding it around and all the conversation it initiates...

15. Rebel_56

Rebel_56

Yea it's really Kool man and from what I understand trm is correct the first picture on the finished thread will be the picture attached to the voting thread. So if you're happy with the first picture you have then that would be the one going up. I'm sure ratrod will chime in and make that the official statement cause to be honest I don't know lol just going by what I've read.

OddJob likes this.
  16. Glen

Glen

If it helps, I've gone through the finished threads and have copied the image location for the first displayed photo and added the link to my compiled list. Available if needed.

Glen.

LukeTheJoker likes this.
  17. kingfish254

kingfish254 CHECK OUT MY SALE THREAD FOR COOL STUFF! Pro Member

If it's like years past. All Steve needs right now is the alphabetic list described up top. He uses that to create the voting thread.
    The voting gallery thread is separate and I imagine he will be asking for another volunteer for that.

18. Rebel_56

Rebel_56

got the 88 finished builds in complete alphabetical order and checking again. Getting it out tonight. I didn't do a build this year but I'm stoked to help out in some way, the builds that finished are freaking amazing

Chief, nateyboy, OddJob and 2 others like this.
  19. Rat Rod

So everyone knows, I've locked the finished bikes section down until we get the voting poll set up. ;)

LukeTheJoker and drabe like this.
  20. OddJob

OddJob

The sign of a true leader Glen! One of my definitions derived over the years: lead-er-ship ~ the ability to see what needs to be done, and the willingness to do it

Endlesschain and Glen like this.