Name:not sure

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I got this bmx bike from my neighbor a couple years ago had no idea what to do with it decided to build a bmx lowrider but first guise cause I was board today cruising bmx
Put on new bars stem seat and chain wheel and chain went from the 46 t to a 52t. Its actually alot of fun next is ape hangers and a bent front springer fork
55ca197ee75b113df6d95a95d19ef68e.jpg

Sent from my LG-M210 using Tapatalk

I found one of those Vipers this spring. can't get my 61 year old body to fit on it even though the crank is full size and the seat post is extra long....:p

I found one of those Vipers this spring. can't get my 61 year old body to fit on it even though the crank is full size and the seat post is extra long....:p
I was surprised how long it was its at least 15" haha its as far as it goes there

When I had to raise the stem that high, my weight slowly bent it. To fix that, I got some cheap pipe tubing just a little smaller in diameter and slid it in the stem, then cut a little tab at the bottom to hold it in.

I dont know if its gonna stay this way for long so hopefully that doesn't happen thanks for the advise hopefully getting ape hangers don't know how big though

Latest posts

Back