MyTwin-Flex ............I can't believe it!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Checked what I could this week. I've been sick and I have to go back to 3rd shift tonight. Tommorrow, back to school for my Apprenticeship.

charliechaindrive said:
do you still have the whizzer motor? if so, would you consider selling it? :D

Thinking about it. It's going to take all my energy to work and go to school this week. I'll PM you when I get time for it.

the tub is perfect for a wood bleach bath. Buy about 20 containers from Truevalue,and fill up with water...sit for 3 days, it'll be sweet.....

Voyager Al said:
the tub is perfect for a wood bleach bath. Buy about 20 containers from Truevalue,and fill up with water...sit for 3 days, it'll be sweet.....

The old lady works at True Value. I could get her to get the bleach with her discount, but if I tried to use it in her tub........I shudder to think of what would happen to me. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

COOLEST BIKE EVER! Dude those things cost a ton! I thought it was cool when my friend found an old schwinn in his barn but thats just amazing.

Let me check.....................
Sorry, I just checked in my bathrooms and couldn't find a thing. :)

I'm looking for advice on cleaning this frame ,so I can make templates or stencils to facilitate an accurate paint job. I had bought Oxalic Acid, but had second thoughts about using it, out of fear of later damage to fresh paint. Experienced Painters thoughts on this are welcomed.

I thought I had lost this. Here's hoping my tank for it is still around. :shock: :shock: 8) :D

Twin-Flex001.jpg

Twin-Flex002.jpg

Twin-Flex003.jpg

Put the frame back in the pile, put the pile into the truck, and send the truck to my house.:grin: Don't paint it! Keep that frame rusty, crusty, and sans motor SX. It could have a new wheelset on it though. :whistle:

Latest posts

Back