Mystery Schwinn solved...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I know it was limited to a year or two. But haven't ran the serial yet, seller said '61 and I don't know what these were called either.
Twin not cantilever is a bit much...

Carl.
a2b7a9a936f9f6dea028356c51d5f8e3.jpg

Sent from the edge of an alternate universe...

Try looking for "Twin bar Tornado" only made a couplr of years, I think 61 and 62.

Angelfire has serial G922*** as July '59
I'm curious what the crank has on it...

Carl.

Try looking for "Twin bar Tornado" only made a couplr of years, I think 61 and 62.
Woohoo. It's in the '59 catalog as such. Deluxe has a nice fat tank that I'm sure will be impossible to find... Thanks @RivNut!

Carl.

Last edited:
Use the Bikehistory.org site to find the date as well. Simply type in the serial number and it will tell you the day and date. Much simpler than searching Angelfire.

Use the Bikehistory.org site to find the date as well. Simply type in the serial number and it will tell you the day and date. Much simpler than searching Angelfire.
Thanks! I saw that site on the search. I guess I'm just used to Angelfire, pretty easy just to scroll, as I'm sitting at a laptop. I could see the other being more cellphone friendly...

Carl.

Latest posts

Back