My New Toy...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
250 Beta Trials bike!!! :mrgreen:

dsc08815q.jpg

dsc08802u.jpg

dsc08822n.jpg

dsc08806v.jpg

Thanks guys. :D

Yeah, it runs now after I cleaned the carb, gas tank and air filter as well as putting in a new spark plug and fresh fuel.

There are still some bugs that I have yet to figure out but the thing's a BEAST. It gives me something to think about other than doing homework for college which I don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing? :lol:

So what does an inexperienced trials rider do with a bike like this? :mrgreen:

Or...maybe you are experienced. :?

Hehe, no no, you're right! I'm very inexperienced! :lol: What's a bummer is that here in Michigan there are no crazy terrains to take this thing on. It's all grass, woods and fields... no rocks or deserts -- nothing to really show its full potential as far as climbing or challenges go.

I got this thing because I buy and sell fire fighter equipment and had a bunch of extra stuff lying around that I would rather see out of my basement. I was offered this in trade so I popped! :lol: The last motorcycle I had was a Yamaha PW-50 when I was about 7 so no true riding experience here, any tips? :)

picnic tables, stairs, park benches..... wait, you could get in some trouble for that :lol:

I've been racing moto for quite a while now, and I know I don't have the throttle/clutch/brake control to handle a trials bike :shock:

take pictures and video. I'd love to see you wreck shop on a school playground 8)

and wear ALL the safety gear!

Sweet find Zach! :D My first bike was a PW-80 :lol: I grew up now...wanna race :mrgreen:
002-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back