my new ride

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
member kansasRollFast opened a new bike shop so i stopped in to see it..well long story short he had a damaged freight bike he threw a price out i could not resist 8) i didnt take a before pic but got one from their web sight..I added the light, leather seat, tool bag and suicide shifter.. will probably change the bars before
228a649a1a893715ef558fda9f1552a6.jpg
002-8.jpg

Re: Phat cycles 3 speed

Changing the saddle and adding the bag definitely changed it's attitude. Can't wait to see what new bars do. Congrats on finding a deal.

Re: Phat cycles 3 speed

that's a good looking bike. love the color.

Nice job, but slow down. Now you will need another project and your garage will soon be overflowing. Been there done that, it is an addiction. :D

Man!, sure no need for a setback seatpost with that lazy seat tube! It does look good with your changes; Ive thought about moving my shifter off the twistgrip, but it just works so well there......

MazdaFlyer said:
Nice job, but slow down. Now you will need another project and your garage will soon be overflowing. Been there done that, it is an addiction. :D
I know Ed :D. I will slow down I don't want to burnout it is addictive
gcrank1 said:
Man!, sure no need for a setback seatpost with that lazy seat tube! It does look good with your changes; Ive thought about moving my shifter off the twistgrip, but it just works so well there......
that is what drew me to this frame it is soo comfortable laid back like that...I moved the shifter mainly because I don't like cables on the handle bars and a little cool factor it works good where it is now

Latest posts

Back