MY NEW PROTOTYPE NOW IN COLOR!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: my new prototype

WOW Greg! I really dig that bike 8)
that's some of your best work, and I think you're gonna need a shop and some employees pretty soon :mrgreen:

OK WE HAVE A PRICE THESE FRAMES WILL BE $425.00 . WE USE D.O.M TUBING IT IS A SEEMLESS TUBE IT IS THE SAME KIND OF TUBING THAT IS USED FOR ROLLCAGES. SO HERE IT IS A AMERICAN MADE FRAME BUILT BY A CERTIFIED WELDER OUT OF A HIGH QUALITY TUBING IN A METAL FAB. SHOP. :) FEEL FREE TO P.M. ME IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE.

theVULTURE said:
WOW Greg! I really dig that bike 8)
that's some of your best work, and I think you're gonna need a shop and some employees pretty soon :mrgreen:

greg i like his idea :lol:

this is cheap for a quality AMERICAN MADE frame. be the first on your block!!!

I rode it, and i ordered it thanks Greg, and as member of The CHOPADERO NOMADS Chapter and those that know me know that i like good quality bikes i own 2 Basmans the full size and the Sport, a Limo, a Hunnington Lightning Bolt, some vintage Schwinns, Nirve Switchblade, Electra Rat Rod, my Nor-Cal stretches and i really think this will look good with my fleet of bikes 8) so if you guys ever see me out on a cruise talk to me about it and save your money and get ready to buy one cuz it is QUALITY 8)

He posted the price at $425 for the frame. This is just the bare frame only. Not a rideable bike as you see in the picture to clarify things.

Rat Rod said:
Wow...love the lines on this frame. :wink:
In deed. Will it clear 80m rim and tire? How about rear disk tab added? and what would shipping look like say New Mexico?
This is a frame worth adding to my custom collection.

big AL said:
Rat Rod said:
Wow...love the lines on this frame. :wink:
In deed. Will it clear 80m rim and tire? How about rear disk tab added? and what would shipping look like say New Mexico?
This is a frame worth adding to my custom collection.
IT IS 5'' BETWEEN THE STAYS YOU CAN GET YOUR 80MM IN THERE .I CAN ADD DISK BRAKE TABS .I WILL CHECK ON SHIPING.

slick said:
He posted the price at $425 for the frame. This is just the bare frame only. Not a rideable bike as you see in the picture to clarify things.

Oh yeah,sorry didn't notice it.. lookin at that frame too much :D

Dig it! Nice work - I really like the rear fork setup that has the bottom fork piece below the chain opposed to splitting the chain.

it is sick i took it for a spin and was very impressed. for a big bike it is very well handling and quick. and his build quality is very very nice greg get some pics up of the brake tab.

if anyone wants to look at the brake tab and the detail of the bike like the welds look at Gregs web site http://www.rothcustombikes.com and click on any of the pictures and zoom in job well done

583668026_photobucket_4973_.jpg

583668026_photobucket_4972_.jpg

583668026_photobucket_4971_.jpg

this is number 2 out of 4 that have been built with some custom fab work.my frames dont come this way.these are just a couple of upgrades

Latest posts

Back