My New Hood, Town Pics 4/22

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I am actually not moved in yet, but here's a couple pics, horse ties on main street,smooth streets, I think it will work just fine.
Main St
101_9624.jpg

Front of house, built in the ??? its old but in beautiful shape
101_9625.jpg

Side shot ( see how much I can stuff the garage)
101_9626.jpg

Re: My New Crib,My New hood.

Looks nice !!! Garage for bikes, nice big porch for bikes, nice fenced in side yard for bikes, .... :mrgreen: Hope you like it there !!!

You will have to tell us what city. Looks like a nice town. Sorta laid back. :lol:

The town looks fantastic. Can't wait to see additional pictures of it if you get a chance. I'm envious :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Uncle Stretch said:
The town looks fantastic. Can't wait to see additional pictures of it if you get a chance. I'm envious :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I am planning on it, it used to be surrounded by Walnut orchards, lots of farm stuff around, it is a main route to get to Elk Mountain that is a big ATV area. town was built in 1878.

W :shock: :shock: W looks awesome Jim ! congrats !

Ralph

upper lake is one cool little town.hope you enjoy it there.i think it's alot nicer than lucerne,and i spent alot of time up that way.

Well two more days, till we actually start moving in, man did I givaway some stuff!!!, had one yard sale and made $300, but every other time i wanted to have a sale it rained, so Hospice got blessed with my junk. Out of site, out of mind,,,,good riddance!!!

reminds me of my home town of grass valley ca i miss it. there is no jobs where im from and now there i s now jobs where im at.. i might have to move again.

Well the move has been.....hectic to say the least but for your viewing pleasure heres some pics
101_9636.jpg

101_9635.jpg

101_9634.jpg

101_9633.jpg

Here's some before i stuffed the garage shots
101_9637.jpg

101_9638.jpg

101_9639.jpg

Heres the start of filling it up
101_9640.jpg

101_9641.jpg

101_9642.jpg

101_9643.jpg

And here's inside the house
101_9644.jpg

Now that the move is done, I am working on finding my garage, Getting internet Thursday woo hoo

Latest posts

Back