My hood Colorado

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbyStillz

Not the bestest, but the next asbestos.
Pro Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello to my fellow 'bikers'. My hood is burning to the ground right now, and I don't know if and when it will stop. If you haven't seen already, Colorado has around 15 fires along the front range, none of which have been contained. I know this isn't a regular post, but I would ask for everyone's thoughts and prayers for us. Many of the amazing areas I used to cruise have been destroyed. We need help. No wind, and a week straight of rain. Here is a link highlighting some of what is going on
http://blogs.denverpost.com/captured/20 ... ings/5732/

thanks for your support: 'Stillz

I'm also a Denverite. It seems everywhere I look, I see smoke plumes from some new fire. Truly sad.

I know... I grew up in the Springs. I hope you and yours are safe and sound. I'm in NYC getting ready to move back in July (planned before the fires, and to Denver). My wife is already out there (in Denver), and my brothers still live in Colo. Springs. It's just crazy...

Man that is some beautiful scenery, so sad to see it burning. Hope that doesn't drive the bears into residential areas or things could get worse. Praying for all of you out there.

Latest posts

Back