My Green Schwinn for My Lady

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
539735_4221288893183_1093035142_n.jpg

392943_4221289613201_234377942_n.jpg

532126_4221290453222_1175263307_n.jpg

looks like you uncovered a time capsule thats a minty schwinn there and that has nothing to do with the color either... :mrgreen:

I did a double take when this kid pulled it out of the garage. It looked too good to be true. The original tires are in near perfect shape.

Very nice bike...you rarely see them this clean. On the subject of Schwinn Breezes,I bought a 1970 Breeze,this week,mostly because it was real cheap but also because its black. I don't recall ever seeing a black woman's Schwinn before. You can tell its not a re-paint,
is it (and I HATE using this term) rare?...or at least unusual?...or have I been leading too much of a sheltered life? Any thoughts?
Didn't mean to hijack your thread...sorry...Pappy 8)

Pappy said:
I don't recall ever seeing a black woman's Schwinn before. You can tell its not a re-paint,
is it (and I HATE using this term) rare?...or at least unusual?...or have I been leading too much of a sheltered life? Any thoughts?

I owned a black Breeze once. It was a coaster model. I regreased everything and it was still the hardest bike to pedal I've ever seen. Sold it to the lady that carried our mail. Figured she had the legs for it. :p I also saw a black girls Corvette once, an original from the 50's. Gary

B607 said:
Pappy said:
I don't recall ever seeing a black woman's Schwinn before. You can tell its not a re-paint,

I owned a black Breeze once. It was a coaster model. I regreased everything and it was still the hardest bike to pedal I've ever seen. Sold it to the lady that carried our mail. Figured she had the legs for it. :p I also saw a black girls Corvette once, an original from the 50's. Gary

Now see there?...I didn't know Schwinn made lady Corvettes either...suffer'in succotash!...learn something new everyday...P 8)

B607 said:
Pappy said:

How did you know it belonged to a black girl??? :lol:

Latest posts

Back