My electric Schwinn ( rat rod )

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0267.JPG

500w 36v -14ah battery

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looks fun. Are the there eBike components in the saddle bag? How do you feel about front wheel drive?

Looks fun. Are the there eBike components in the saddle bag? How do you feel about front wheel drive?
No there is nothing in the rear bag.
In some ways I would now prefer rear wheel drive as front is not good in very wet conditions. It was easier to take the front wheel of if I needed to put in a car and to aline the wheel if necessary. If I had the money then I would go for a mid-drive conversion.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

That's really cool! Did you buy a premade wheel, or did you assemble the thing yourself?

Aha. I wish someone who makes those kits would start making one specifically for cruisers, where the battery fits in the "tank" :D

Aha. I wish someone who makes those kits would start making one specifically for cruisers, where the battery fits in the "tank" :D
Yes would be good, but here in the UK we don't get those nice American vintage cruiser.

Yes would be good, but here in the UK we don't get those nice American vintage cruiser.

Tell me about it:p I live in Norway, and they're extremely hard to come by here.

Latest posts

Back