My Dyno cruiser build. From hideous to Rat.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys!

I found this Dyno on craigslist, traded a few items that were gifts ($40 worth) and got to take home the "Ugly" cruiser.
Its been a lot of fun.
dyno.jpg

heres the beginning:
beginnng.jpg

dynougly.jpg

As soon as I got home
home.jpg

I sanded it down with a scotch brite pad. Took about 2 hours. I also repainted the chaingaurd black.... Im going to do rasta colors but with a Black base.
dynoblack.jpg

I bought a cruiser from criagslist, so happened to be a member on here, and Im using a few parts for the Dyno. Meanwhile its getting a cool look. More on that tomorrow...
144-1.jpg

bikes.jpg

So far what it Looks like... Buying clay tires tomorrow from Chimi!
dyno144.jpg

Bought tires from Chimi! It looks amazing so far!
dynoclay.jpg

:)

Looking good. I wish my wife liked patina, it would make it so much easier to build her a bike instead of cruising her pink Windwood next to my rusty rat lol, plus they look oh so cool.

You coulda make it patina hehe. With it being pink I'd (wish her permission haha) use scotch brite pads and sand. It'd make it look flat and over time create its own patina.

Sent from my iPhone4
using Tapatalk

I'd never get her permission lol, she likes "shiny" and "clean". With this one, I kinda liked the black wheels. I'm curious to see how far this goes.

Latest posts

Back