My Chrome Cruiser build.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The fear that the chain mght drop is what keeps me from riding only with a coaster brake.
Agreed, but got to love the clean looks without cables!

Perhaps turn your front wheel around so the dual lettering on the tire matches the rear?
I keep coming back to look at the pictures... Man that is a clean build!

Agreed, but got to love the clean looks without cables!
Chrome cables out there are awesome! They look as good as no cables at all :D
bdd683e045ef4b0867fd1ec8e8f439d0.jpg

I have a mountain bike with tire clearance like on your bike. Works great. Heavy duty chain tugs will keep your coaster axle from twisting during braking and jumps. The bike is awesome. I like it as is. I had heavy duty chain tugs on my 1946 Columbia clunker and it worked great. The regular stamped steel tugs just self destructed on the trail.

Any input on how that Origin-8 headset is working out for you? Trying to find some reviews on the company before I buy anything.

I haven't used their headset, but have used a number of Origin 8 parts and find them really good value for the money.

I haven't used their headset, but have used a number of Origin 8 parts and find them really good value for the money.
Thanks for the input Duchess. I have been doing some research on them and they seem to be a good deal.

Latest posts

Back