My board-tracker build !!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I've had this 1984 schwinn cruiser I bought at a garage sale a few years ago sitting in the side yard in my bone yard ! I also had a rusty breeze with a cracked frame ( someone smacked a curb pretty hard ) and have been kicking around the idea of building a board track bike for a while . So I cut the top tube and bottom tube out of the breeze and made a few. It's on the cantilever frame , put in a few hours and wound up with the bike pictured below . I have some stuff to track down for it so stay tuned !!

9e01be44.jpg

afe32006.jpg

Got a little pee wee's big adventure around my house today !!

2d46df1c.jpg

f86b3b21.jpg

3e5c46c4.jpg

79273edd.jpg

c2e67029.jpg

Re: My 1984 board track schwinn !

It's getting a motor and a tank I wil post updates for sure !!

So I'm going to build a tank out of stainless , my
Uncle's going to pick me up some drone his work ! I have to start working on the shape I want !

So I'm going to ditch the stainless tank idea , I'm going to make it out of steel and make some stainless trim for the tank instead !! I started making the tank today and halfway into getting the shape dialed it started to rain so I'll get Back to it in a little while

So I've been tripping over this bike for about 4 years now in my garage!! As soon as I finish my 1962 tiger build I'm going to get back on this ! think I'm going to run a Monark fork on it and haven't decided on what to do for fenders yet ! And some fairly wide wheels ! Current pic of it !
image.jpeg

So I picked up this 40's ladies bike recently and decided it would be a good donor for my board tracker build
image.jpeg

image.jpeg
Did a quick mock up today !! Used the forks , truss rods , S-2 wheels set with new departure hubs , going to use the hart sprocket cranks are bent and hope the chain is long enough !!

Last edited:
IMG_1180.JPG
So finally got around to working on this again !! Might bring this to shiny side up on Sunday with a couple of my other bikes !!
IMG_1205.jpg

This is what it started out as !!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back